July 11, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_189713 When mine have gone it's either been all four locked or all four dead. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_189717 It's in the boot!!![img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/9992D4A5-51D4-4031-948E-7CC273FC9F1A-812-000000E29EE67EA4_zps470f2622.jpg[img width=600 height=800]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg304/jonnytop/80E0CCB5-72A1-4B57-8A01-D07BD9CDAE7F-812-000000E2AA70EA3C_zps04179e03.jpg Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_189721 On it matey, but I'm not going to do it properly as I'm still waiting for a early Cav boot carpet in black!! Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_189723 Mark, yeh, they did only do one axle at a time.When they tested the fronts, the off side was stronger than the near side.When they tested the rear, the off side was weaker and the near side stronger.The problem is obviously in the circuit with the n/s/f and o/s/r brakes.I did just plan to bleed the system in case that was it, but I can't keep doing one bit, bringing it back in for another test only to find it fails again if it doesn't fix the problem.My fault for leaving it so late as I would normally have done the MOT back in March/April time, leaving plenty of time.The annoying thing is, it does actually pull more or less exactly straight. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_189724 I would tend to think its the brakes that are faulty, not the master cylinder.I think you are looking too deep. ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.