Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

Featured Replies

Thanks lads, i am hoping to have some good news tomorrow, i am off to sunny Anglesey to see about a contract there, only about 80 mins away. But if this fails i will have to take the car off the road,  times is tough in my line of work and i have no chance of recovering full monies from companies that have not paid me ( no names for legal reasons at the mo ).

I would not say my SEH is the ultimate, but idea was to build a standard looking engine with internal mods only ie no Throttle Bodies, Turbo etc, complete with standard exhaust and manifolds.

  • Replies 274
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

The Final List

£ Matt O

£ Andy

£ Brett

£ H Paul M

£ H Jonny

£ Stuart W

£ Roger

£ H Daz

£ Simon

£ Paul Y

£ H Steffi/Keir

£ Vauxal

£ Hammopower

£ Ian

£ Tim

£ Teazer

Richie no Cav but on rollers

  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Pm Andy, I'm getting excited now aswel the last one was epic and I'm sure this one will be even better!

I plan on going up first thing Saturday morning who is coming then? I know my costa del haverford friend is going Friday night but I want to be in the cav convoy walkie talkie charged up ready to go!!

 

 

 

what times kick off, am driving up Saturday morning

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

We'll meet somewhere a few miles away (ideally everyone) and congregate for a convoy round the ring road. That or a convoy after.

Am speaking to RGS tomorrow about payment before I can ring our banker, so expect updates soon!

you can go to Cornwall and help Lambo find the estate as i think he has lost it  ;)

Mere excuses Paul!! ;D

Hope you all have a top time on the rolling road, and make the club proud!

No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor.

And Im still waiting for a new top mount to turn up from Germany.

  • CLUB MEMBER

No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor.

I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.

So thats why its taken you a long time to get the lx done, leave the lego alone  :-*

If mines get the same as last time I will be happy, hard to tell if things are right when your driving other cars all the time

At least we are putting mk2 Cavaliers on the rollers some folk have 2-3 cavs and still bring something else :)

:-*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.