May 1, 201313 yr comment_186585 Thanks lads, i am hoping to have some good news tomorrow, i am off to sunny Anglesey to see about a contract there, only about 80 mins away. But if this fails i will have to take the car off the road, times is tough in my line of work and i have no chance of recovering full monies from companies that have not paid me ( no names for legal reasons at the mo ). I would not say my SEH is the ultimate, but idea was to build a standard looking engine with internal mods only ie no Throttle Bodies, Turbo etc, complete with standard exhaust and manifolds. Report
May 8, 201313 yr comment_186732 Please still come along for the day and night even if your not on the rollers it will be a wicked time!! Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_186734 The Final List£ Matt O£ Andy£ Brett£ H Paul M£ H Jonny £ Stuart W£ Roger £ H Daz £ Simon £ Paul Y£ H Steffi/Keir£ Vauxal£ Hammopower£ Ian£ Tim£ TeazerRichie no Cav but on rollers Report
May 20, 201313 yr comment_187115 Thanks for the Pm Andy, I'm getting excited now aswel the last one was epic and I'm sure this one will be even better!I plan on going up first thing Saturday morning who is coming then? I know my costa del haverford friend is going Friday night but I want to be in the cav convoy walkie talkie charged up ready to go!! Report
May 20, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187117 Nice one. You be at pauls before the rollers for pennies / backbox? Send us a PM and we'll get it sorted one way or another! Report
May 20, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_187125 We'll meet somewhere a few miles away (ideally everyone) and congregate for a convoy round the ring road. That or a convoy after.Am speaking to RGS tomorrow about payment before I can ring our banker, so expect updates soon! Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_187142 Shall I pop down to Milford next week to work to help you out?? Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_187156 you can go to Cornwall and help Lambo find the estate as i think he has lost it Report
May 21, 201313 yr comment_187157 you can go to Cornwall and help Lambo find the estate as i think he has lost it Mere excuses Paul!! ;DHope you all have a top time on the rolling road, and make the club proud! Report
May 22, 201313 yr comment_187173 No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor.And Im still waiting for a new top mount to turn up from Germany. Report
May 22, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_187175 No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor.I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 22, 201313 yr comment_187184 I rather that than power rangers and lego.......wife might not be keen mind.So thats why its taken you a long time to get the lx done, leave the lego alone :-* Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_187254 Not long to go now people!!Anyone want 10ltrs if 104 octane fuel to try on the rollers?? Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_187259 At least we are putting mk2 Cavaliers on the rollers some folk have 2-3 cavs and still bring something else Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_187262 If mines get the same as last time I will be happy, hard to tell if things are right when your driving other cars all the time Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_187266 At least we are putting mk2 Cavaliers on the rollers some folk have 2-3 cavs and still bring something else :-* Report
May 24, 201313 yr comment_187271 Be interesting to see how the 8v performs as I have no knowledge of the engine before finding it in a barn Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_187377 what to see the three mk2's on the rollers? let hope not makes us look like a feckless club Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.