February 4, 201313 yr comment_183955 You should have a deposit paid from me. [img width=160 height=120]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/ianblayney68/th_sk2.jpg Report
February 4, 201313 yr comment_183960 hi ian long time no hear are you taking the cdi saloon ;D Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_184000 hi ian long time no hear are you taking the cdi saloon ;DHi Ken, ive had a lot of things change over the last few months so not really been on here or doing much with cavs and I only have the CDi nowdays so yes she will be going to the rolling road. [img width=160 height=120]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/ianblayney68/th_sk2.jpg Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_184005 nice to hear from you it will be good to see some shots of her on the road again ;D Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_184242 Is this all sorted now? Have we enough members coming along? Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_184259 Is this all sorted now? Have we enough members coming along?We need 1 more member to make it official! Once that happens, we can book it up Come on peeps, there must be one more Cav owner that wants to come!! 8) 8) ;D Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_184261 Well fook me I have booked the hotel so I am going anyway or I will lose money, I wouldn't have booked so early if I had know that. Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_184271 Well fook me I have booked the hotel so I am going anyway or I will lose money, I wouldn't have booked so early if I had know that.Dont worry mate, it'll happen. We will all be there I'm not one for losing money either ;D Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_184278 Dont worry mate, it'll happen. We will all be there I'm not one for losing money either With my new Mats hay Matt!! Report
February 14, 201313 yr comment_184285 This is now confirmed - June 8th. ;DBut has been confirmed steff Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_184846 ive paid my deposit and just about to book my hotel Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_184848 ive paid my deposit and just about to book my hotelList updated mate. Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_184854 should i book my hotel too?? Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
March 1, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_184870 Sorry to be pain but has this been booked with RGS??YES! Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_186239 i promise to make this one. its in my diary Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
April 30, 201313 yr comment_186577 quiet considering it,s only around 5 weeks away, Im still going but without a cav Report
May 1, 201313 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_186580 I hope that people don't go all soft on this one and those committed who can't go find someone else to take their slot! It's taken time to sort his one and we need a strong showing! I'll be there in a mk2! Report
May 1, 201313 yr comment_186582 Neil I will pay for your fuel and Paul will pay for the hotel we both want to see the ultimate Seh engine on the rollers. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.