Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ian long time no hear are you taking the cdi saloon  ;D

Hi Ken, ive had a lot of things change over the last few months so not really been on here or doing much with cavs and I only have the CDi nowdays so yes she will be going to the rolling road.

nice to hear from you it will be good to see some shots of her on the road again  ;D

Is this all sorted now? Have we enough members coming along?

We need 1 more member to make it official!

Once that happens, we can book it up  ;)

Come on peeps, there must be one more Cav owner that wants to come!!  8) 8) ;D

Don't worry Jonny I am going regardless

Well fook me I have booked the hotel so I am going anyway or I will lose money, I wouldn't have booked so early if I had know that.

Dont worry mate, it'll happen. We will all be there  :)

I'm not one for losing money either  ;D

Im going but haven't paid  :D, have booked my hotel room  ;)

This is now confirmed - June 8th.  ;D

But has been confirmed steff  ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

ive paid my deposit and just about to book my hotel

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

should i book my hotel too??

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

  • 1 month later...

i promise to make this one. its in my diary

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

  • 2 weeks later...

quiet considering it,s only around 5 weeks away, Im still going but without a cav  :(

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

I hope that people don't go all soft  on this one and those committed who can't go find someone else to take their slot! It's taken time to sort his one and we need a strong showing! I'll be there in a mk2!

Am defo going got myself a space on the TV stand at PVS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.