January 18, 201313 yr comment_183170 Hi, I have a happy wee 1983 1.6 GL Cavalier hatchback which I use daily around Easter Ross in the Highlands. Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_183173 Hi and welcome!Any pictures of your car please? We love to see one anothers ridesDawn Report
January 18, 201313 yr comment_183180 welcome to the forum, would it be the biege hatchback thats on the facebook page? Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_183209 Welcome , i drove many mk2's round the highlands in my younger days , mine will be making a road trip home to Golspie soon Report
January 20, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_183225 Hi, I have a happy wee 1983 1.6 GL Cavalier hatchback which I use daily around Easter Ross in the Highlands.Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for signing up to support us - something I hope we can do in return many times over. Looking forward to the starting of a project thread for your MK2! Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_183378 welcome to the forum, would it be the biege hatchback thats on the facebook page?Aye that's Gladys. Have just taken some more pics which I'm now going to work out how to post :-) Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_183379 Aye that's Gladys. Have just taken some more pics which I'm now going to work out how to post :-)If you get stuck mail them me and I'll post them up for you. Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_183395 If you get stuck mail them me and I'll post them up for you.Thanks Matt I think I managed it with Photobucket. I'm going to update my own web pages shortly and I'll add a proper gallery in there. (ie no crappy adverts!) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.