January 4, 201313 yr comment_182495 thats because your hardcore Chris don't think i'll risk it this year though! :angel: Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_182497 will be vice commodore this year in the boat club so car shows will be takin a back seat so to speak. meanwhile the work will commence on my three babies. :-X Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_182502 vice commodore? sounds like something out of world war two nazi germany :-* Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_182504 I'm making plans for this years Billing already and have the two weeks of after booked really looking forward to it Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_182513 Caravan booked including provision for my wee westies! I even have an e-mail confirmation with my res number and everything. I'm content now lol! Report
January 5, 201313 yr comment_182515 I was only going for the day last year, so I was due a refund. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_182647 Yay! So pleased Dawn can come!Can't wait to see you (and everyone) again.Personally I'd love to see Nick but bring whatever car you feel is best for the event ;D Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_182662 Has to be Nick or Hog ;D ;DAww, poor Bolly feels left out! It will probably be Nick, as long as his repairs go to plan. Spoke to a garage local to me yesterday. The chap is ex Vauxhall and seemed to know his onions, so Nick will be getting taxed and his brakes and cv fixed the start of next month, all being well. I'm getting far too excited about a show that isn't for months tee hee. Anni, we'll have to park our early saloons together! Are you arriving Friday? I have to work first, but should be there later in the afternoon. Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_182672 Get some friends to drive and bring all 3only works if you not like me and a johnny no mates :D Report
January 9, 201313 yr comment_182673 I am a bit of a no mates. Well, no mates into cars. No one I know would be all that interested apart from my bro, who has his own, and my best mate is terrified of anything bigger than a Yaris ha ha! Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_182682 Yes I'm arriving on the Friday with - hopefully - Oliver ;D Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183632 Hello friends!I'll join You all this year!I arrive on Friday ... and will have my rubber boots with me, ha, ha. I drive my Estate ... as in 2011.Greetings from Germany!Tom Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183645 Looks very much like I'll have Bols with me now with my stupid job situation. But at least I should make it with a Cav! Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183648 im guna sound dum now but is billing the biggest vauxhall event eva? where abouts does it take place? Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183649 it is one if not biggest vboa show (vauxhall bedford owners association) and is held at Billing Aquadrome hence the name billing ;D Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183650 mmm i see i would love mine to be on road by then dreeeeeeeeam dream dream lol Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183655 well looney if you dont pay up your membership it might be at billing but wont be on our stand Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183662 I'll be there, in Silvia this year again as I can't see "Brad" being ready in time......lack of time and money shall hinder things big time! Silvia is out of MOT and on SORN as it is, but should be fine for spring, in plenty of time and she needs nothing doing to her, other than some decent shocks!If this date is set in stone, I'll get it booked off work this week and phone Billing to claim my free booking! Report
January 30, 201313 yr comment_183663 lol no i wont it will be with the other 2 doors Well the other 2 door vauxhall will be on VXON and you have to pay to show with them as well so get your wallet out Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.