Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billing 2013 Chat thread

Featured Replies

thats because your hardcore Chris  ;)

don't think i'll risk it this year though! :angel:

  • Replies 228
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be vice commodore this year in the boat club so car shows will be takin a back seat so to speak. meanwhile the work will commence on my three babies. :-X

I'm making plans for this years Billing already and have the two weeks of after booked really looking forward to it :)

Caravan booked including provision for my wee westies! I even have an e-mail confirmation with my res number and everything. I'm content now lol!

I was only going for the day last year, so I was due a refund. 

Yay! So pleased Dawn can come!

Can't wait to see you (and everyone) again.

Personally I'd love to see Nick but bring whatever car you feel is best for the event  ;D

Has to be Nick or Hog  ;D ;D

Aww, poor Bolly feels left out!

It will probably be Nick, as long as his repairs go to plan. :)  Spoke to a garage local to me yesterday. The chap is ex Vauxhall and seemed to know his onions, so Nick will be getting taxed and his brakes and cv fixed the start of next month, all being well.

I'm getting far too excited about a show that isn't for months tee hee.

Anni, we'll have to park our early saloons together! Are you arriving Friday? I have to work first, but should be there later in the afternoon. :)

Get some friends to drive and bring all 3

Get some friends to drive and bring all 3

only works if you not like me and a johnny no mates  :D :D

I am a bit of a no mates. Well, no mates into cars. No one I know would be all that interested apart from my bro, who has his own, and my best mate is terrified of anything bigger than a Yaris ha ha!

Yes I'm arriving on the Friday with - hopefully - Oliver  ;D

  • 3 weeks later...

Hello friends!

I'll join You all this year!

I arrive on Friday ... and will have my rubber boots with me, ha, ha. :D

I drive my Estate ... as in 2011.

Greetings from Germany!

Tom

Looks very much like I'll have Bols with me now with my stupid job situation. But at least I should make it with a Cav! :D 

im guna sound dum now but is billing the biggest vauxhall event eva? where abouts does it take place?

it is one if not biggest vboa show (vauxhall bedford owners association) and is held at Billing Aquadrome hence the name billing  ;D

mmm i see i would love mine to be on road by then dreeeeeeeeam dream dream lol

I'll be there, in Silvia this year again as I can't see "Brad" being ready in time......lack of time and money shall hinder things big time! Silvia is out of MOT and on SORN as it is, but should be fine for spring, in plenty of time and she needs nothing doing to her, other than some decent shocks!

If this date is set in stone, I'll get it booked off work this week and phone Billing to claim my free booking!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.