November 14, 201213 yr comment_180783 me and hammopower will be there about 4-5 pm.Your have some catching up to do Report
November 14, 201213 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_180792 Leave yourself an extra couple of hours mate... your not in the burg now ;D Report
November 14, 201213 yr comment_180795 Tell me about it But I like the burg tucked up in bed staying shiny Report
November 19, 201213 yr comment_180966 ill be traveling alone from newcastle if anyone is stuck for a lift, or if theres anyone that wants to meet up on the way for a bit of a convoy. ill be in the van though so only 1 spare seat lol Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 20, 201213 yr comment_180971 I'll have a lift num nutyea me to i will either sit on keirs lap or just have a kip in the back Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_181069 No bother lads. Where do you live again lol ? It's on the way isn't it Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_181070 No bother lads. Where do you live again lol ? It's on the way isn't itit depends on your route but it you travel round the UK in an anti clockwise direction from Newc - then yes its on the way Report
November 23, 201213 yr comment_181072 I'm sure your all worth a minor detour. At least my liver will be safe. ;D Report
December 1, 201213 yr Author comment_181338 Was great meeting up with you all this afternoon for a catch up.Just wish I could have stopped for longer. Have a good evening lads and lasses! ;D Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181342 Was great meeting up with you all this afternoon for a catch up.Just wish I could have stopped for longer. Have a good evening lads and lasses! ;DWhat are you doing messaging? You are supposed to be boogieing the night away. Report
December 2, 201213 yr Author comment_181343 What are you doing messaging? You are supposed to be boogieing the night away. I am John, a little tipsy whilst writing this lol. Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181345 back home now, had a great time and at least me and vauxal were the last ones standing :-* (or sittting anyway!) back to our room at 3:05am 8) Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181349 back home now, had a great time and at least me and vauxal were the last ones standing :-* (or sittting anyway!) back to our room at 3:05am 8)You guy's could hardly stand or speak at 12.30am, respect for lasting till 3.00am , but you both looked pretty worse for ware this morning .For just 1 second on the way home I thought I saw Blitz, big hairy arse hanging out the window of a mk2 cav Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181350 For just 1 second on the way home I thought I saw Blitz, big hairy arse hanging out the window of a mk2 cav Must have been a ghost surely? Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181355 Tim I forgot to ask, what do you think of 8 valve engines? Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181356 Tim I forgot to ask, what do you think of 8 valve engines?You are such a crawl man Report
December 2, 201213 yr comment_181361 Tim I forgot to ask, what do you think of 8 valve engines?He has 3 of them so .................... ? Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_181362 They'd be nothing without their outstanding natural beauty... :angel: Report
December 3, 201213 yr comment_181377 i think mine may well be too beautiful to be hidden by a bonnet, better take it out so i can look at it in my garage Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.