Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xmas Meet up

Featured Replies

me and hammopower will be there about 4-5 pm.

Your have some catching up to do  ;)

  • Replies 75
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be there about 3 in the Estate  ;D

  • CLUB MEMBER

Leave yourself an extra couple of hours mate... your not in the burg now ;D ;)

Tell me about it  :D

But I like the burg tucked up in bed staying shiny  :P

ill be traveling alone from newcastle if anyone is stuck for a lift, or if theres anyone that wants to meet up on the way for a bit of a convoy.  ill be in the van though so only 1 spare seat lol

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

I'll have a lift num  nut

I'll have a lift num  nut

yea me to i will either sit on keirs lap or just have a kip in the back

No bother lads.  Where do you live again lol ?  It's on the way isn't it

Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : )

No bother lads.  Where do you live again lol ?  It's on the way isn't it

it depends on your route but it you travel round the UK in an anti clockwise direction from Newc - then yes its on the way

I'm sure your all worth a minor detour.  :D At least my liver will be safe. ;D

Living the dream 

  • Author

Was great meeting up with you all this afternoon for a catch up.Just wish I could have stopped for longer. Have a good evening lads and lasses!  ;D

Was great meeting up with you all this afternoon for a catch up.Just wish I could have stopped for longer. Have a good evening lads and lasses!  ;D

What are you doing messaging? You are supposed to be boogieing the night away.

  • Author

What are you doing messaging? You are supposed to be boogieing the night away.

I am John, a little tipsy whilst writing this lol.

back home now, had a great time and at least me and vauxal were the last ones standing  :-* (or sittting anyway!) back to our room at 3:05am 8)

back home now, had a great time and at least me and vauxal were the last ones standing  :-* (or sittting anyway!) back to our room at 3:05am 8)

You guy's could hardly stand or speak at 12.30am, respect for lasting till 3.00am  :o, but you both looked pretty worse for ware this morning  :D.

For just 1 second on the way home I thought I saw Blitz, big hairy arse hanging out the window of a mk2 cav  :D

Tim I forgot to ask, what do you think of 8 valve engines?

Tim I forgot to ask, what do you think of 8 valve engines?

You are such a crawl man  :D

They'd be nothing without their outstanding natural beauty... :angel:

i think mine may well be too beautiful to be hidden by a bonnet, better take it out so i can look at it in my garage

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.