October 24, 201213 yr comment_180019 I think wales would be an easier optionHey here's an idea bring your wife, would love to ask how she puts up with such a t o $$ er ^-^ Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_180024 calling me a tosser does make you a good judge of character, i must admit! would my missus want to come along? well the problem lies in the transport arrangements, 3hrs in beige betty makes that a firm NO! Report
October 24, 201213 yr comment_180025 She needs to live a little, what could be more pleased than screaming in the heart of Northamptonshire, in a low spec 1.6 Cavalier I mean does she know it's running 90 brake jeezz Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_180052 Booked Chris get your own room :-* :-* :-* :-*so you dont want me banging on your window again in the night dressed in chains and a gimp mask? you seemed happy last time so why the change of heart? Report
October 25, 201213 yr comment_180056 Iv'e moved on, and I know it might hurt, but you was pretty $ h i t as well :angel: Report
October 26, 201213 yr Author comment_180102 Great to see people coming along. See you all there ;D Report
October 27, 201213 yr comment_180109 I think I am able to get to this one. So can attend Saturday afternoon and evening. Need to be back up in Lincoln by the early hours though so no overnight stay for me but okay till about midnightish.Katherine Report
October 28, 201213 yr comment_180154 I think I am able to get to this one. So can attend Saturday afternoon and evening. Need to be back up in Lincoln by the early hours though so no overnight stay for me but okay till about midnightish.Katherinebe awesome to see you Katherine Report
November 4, 201213 yr comment_180376 Booked :-) Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 7, 201213 yr comment_180472 hmm......tempting......let as know when your booked we plan a time to meet at Exeter Report
November 7, 201213 yr comment_180487 let as know when your booked we plan a time to meet at Exeter are you on drugs steff ? Report
November 12, 201213 yr comment_180684 what time is everyone aiming to be there for?? Shaun Teasdale - just incase anyone wants to know my true identity : ) Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_180687 what time is everyone aiming to be there for??Most start arriving lunchtime buddy Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.