May 25, 201214 yr comment_172338 Hi folks..I've just joined..I'm picking up my new Mk11 tomorrow 8) Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_172342 welcome to the site mate most of us have mk2 cavs never seen a mk11 tho lol Report
May 25, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_172346 Welcome to the site fella I'd get some pictures up asap these lot are like a lynch mob when it comes to pictures lol ;D Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_172350 Welcome :D ;D Atleast tell us what model mk2 you have , yes pics would be nice !!!!!!!!!! Report
May 26, 201214 yr Author comment_172383 Thanks for the welcome folks...I'll get some pics up tomorrow for ya... :D Nice and sunburt after 250 miles with the roof down..top fun roof down bit of ska on the beat box....great day.... Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_172385 welcome to the site mate most of us have mk2 cavs never seen a mk11 tho lolits roman italics. Report
May 26, 201214 yr comment_172389 Thanks for the welcome folks...I'll get some pics up tomorrow for ya... :D Nice and sunburt after 250 miles with the roof down..top fun roof down bit of ska on the beat box....great day....its superb weather for a cabby ,i know i have 2 of them ;D Report
May 27, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_172398 welcome to the site mate most of us have mk2 cavs never seen a mk11 tho lolMaybe, but we've seen plenty of MKII's Keebs, looking forward to seeing the pics. Esp in the sun while we have got it. Report
May 27, 201214 yr Author comment_172427 Sorry folks...I'll get some photos up tomorrow I'm having iPhone - photobucket issues!! :'( Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.