August 15, 201214 yr Author comment_177537 does anyone have any questions as i am leaving to attended this early Friday morning Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_177544 I agree Brett lets bring on the TEAquila ;)I shall not be partaking in that this year!! Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_177548 I shall not be partaking in that this year!!yeah wasn't the best idea in the world ! Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_177750 Had a FANTASTIC day today. Absolutely brilliant. Great cars and great company. Was good to catch up with everyone and also meet a couple of new people ;D Report
August 20, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_177796 Had a great day, forgot the camera ???Big thanks to Steffi for sorting things out :-* The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_177812 What a great weekend!!!!! Dont think I am that keen on getting a ride on mower anymore, or learning to play the guitar!!!!! Report
August 22, 201214 yr Author comment_177904 glad to see everyone made it home ok thanks for a top weekend guys and gals What a great weekend!!!!! Dont think I am that keen on getting a ride on mower anymore, or learning to play the guitar!!!!! being a Devon lass the ride on mower didn't brother me and ralphy as Saturday night proved you don't need to learn to play the guitar just get drunk and your think your the best ever !! Report
December 10, 201213 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_181639 Added the video to the event gallery (yes, I am slowly updating / creating the missing years too), the facebook page, and now here:[/html]Watch in HD! Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_187373 this might be a long shot and stand passes left for me and my mk2 cavturbo Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.