May 17, 201214 yr comment_171735 HelloAlthough I've been a member of the site for ages and some of you may remember me from Billing a couple of years ago I thought I would reintroduce myself now that I finally own a mk2.Just bought a 86 1.8 mk2 Cabrio;[img width=800 height=493]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525803_10150819436862773_513282772_9507900_1721589453_n.jpgGoing to get some better pictures once I have picked the car up and given it a good detail.Hopefully will catch a few of you this summer! Report
May 17, 201214 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_171743 We have a strong south west / Wales convoy that heads up to Billing each year! This looks great! Welcome aboard more formally. ;D Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_171745 I have a soft spot for Cabrio,s that one looks nice, does it require any work? Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_171748 Hiya, welcome to the group! I think I saw this one when it was for sale. I think it was the chap's mum and dad's and he was selling it for them. Looks nice! Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_171769 Hello Simon about time you got a cav just glad you listen to all your friends on Facebook pushing you lol Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_171800 hello oggy ;D good buy matey boy so you comming billing and retro then ? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.