Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Insert generic new user introduction here*

Featured Replies

Hello

Although I've been a member of the site for ages and some of you may remember me from Billing a couple of years ago I thought I would reintroduce myself now that I finally own a mk2.

Just bought a 86 1.8 mk2 Cabrio;

[img width=800 height=493]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/525803_10150819436862773_513282772_9507900_1721589453_n.jpg

Going to get some better pictures once I have picked the car up and given it a good detail.

Hopefully will catch a few of you this summer!

by your username i am guessing your Lambo's mate?

I have a soft spot for Cabrio,s that one looks nice, does it require any work?

Hiya, welcome to the group! I think I saw this one when it was for sale. I think it was the chap's mum and dad's and he was selling it for them. Looks nice! :) 

Hello Simon about time you got a cav just glad you listen to all your friends on Facebook pushing you lol

hello oggy ;D good buy matey boy  :P

so you comming billing and retro then ? :P

  • Author

I'll defo be at Retro, not sure about Billing yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.