June 30, 201115 yr comment_154558 A Cavalier owning lady asking Cavalier mad guys if they want her to hang around with them??????? :D Looking forward to meeting you all ;D Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154560 More the people the better as we have a marque to put up and please can everyone help Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154564 More the people the better as we have a marque to put up and please can everyone help Before that the marquee has to get to Billing from my house Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154565 Your cav will be lowered 100mm with it John I remembered you driving off last year looking full Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154577 Right chaps, unfortunately blue peter wont be coming to Billing as its still not ready, and i now have to work tomorrow aswell, my last job being booked at 3.30pm, (joys of self employment). Despite wanting thursday and friday off this week to complete the brakes etc as usual, work gets in the way, so it looks like the van for me...again :'( Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154584 Am ready to rumble, the old $hitter is all spanked up and all packed up, should be there about 12:30, gona need to help with my tent wink wink, Jo won't be down till about 7 Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154586 Where are people coming from? What sort of distances?Isle of Wight here - 7am ferry. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154587 Where are people coming from? What sort of distances?Isle of Wight here - 7am ferry.Newport,South Wales,about 150 miles,tommorow afternoon sometime. Bomber is almost ready,she's packed,just needs my quilt,pillow and sleeping bag,then a wash and a good polish. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154589 Co. Meath Ireland. 8am ferryI was still working on the car at 7am this morning What would Gordon do? Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154591 A Cavalier owning lady asking Cavalier mad guys if they want her to hang around with them??????? :D Count me in too hehe. Just been down to Tesco for some "liquid refreshment" to bring along. I should have been working tomorrow, but was told yesterday they have a big stock take and would I like Friday off? Err, would I! We can't have the caravan until 4pm, apparently, so will be arriving just before that. I can keep the cav by the van for the night if it helps not taking space up until organization begins? I'm coming down from Ilkeston, Derbyshire, so not too long a trip for me - about 80 miles, I think. My brother is a trucker and he "may" have a late load tomorrow, so could be arriving early Sat instead of Friday, but so far, "Ethel" is still coming. Can I ask how the stand is organized? Is it by registration year, model/type, or simply condition? I'm so excited for my first show now! Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154593 I'm as excited as Dawn! I'd like to know the stand set up too please. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154594 Can I ask how the stand is organized? Is it by registration year, model/type, or simply condition? I'm so excited for my first show now!Glad you're excited Dawn,this is my seventh Billing in all,and i still get excited! As for the stand,we usually don't know until the Saturday daytime when most people have turned up,i'm sure the guys have got something planned We had an awesome stand lay out a few years ago and should've won best club stand,but politics (in my humble opinion) got in the way and Migweb (i think) won it,the gits! :D Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154595 Well I think if everyone makes it this year we should have a great stand! So many MK2 cavs together! I'll pop Hoggy around first thing sat morning, but should his presence be required before I'll be around anyway trying to meet everyone. I wanted to bring Bolly too, but like Ken, I have no driver, or we'd have another to add to the numbers. Maybe next year! And, corny I know, but I'd just like to say to everyone here, a BIG THANK YOU for making this possible. I'd given up on Hoggy, and you guys supported me and helped me with parts and now I'm proud as punch to bring him along to his first show to meet you all. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154600 CDI is deffo coming reg date 31/10/1985see you all tomorrow wont be till evening tho as cant leave till after 3pm daughter got sports day Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154601 I have to say I can't wait now, like a kid before Christmas eve! My 13th Billing but only my second with a Cav and not since 2003!Buzzing that after all the years of saying "I'll have a Cav next year", this year, I actually will! ;D Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154602 Your cav will be lowered 100mm with it John I remembered you driving off last year looking full Yes but this year the Cav is lowered so need help. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154605 Stand set-up...... I just get pi$$ed and hand tim or andy the keys Not Richie as he normally steals them Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154609 Stand set-up...... I just get pi$$ed and hand tim or andy the keys Not Richie as he normally steals them Who me?, I dont steal them, jo just hands them me Abo great at stands, untill 12 midnight then he's too pissed and falls over Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154613 Abo great at stands, untill 12 midnight then he's too pissed and falls over Shhhhhh! I'm supposed to be a respectable member of this community! Ok ok,yh,you got me,it's the JD that kills me,or the "Black Sambuca" a few years ago,can't stomach the stuff now :-X :-X :-X Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154615 Shhhhhh! I'm supposed to be a respectable member of this community! Ok ok,yh,you got me,it's the JD that kills me,or the "Black Sambuca" a few years ago,can't stomach the stuff now :-X :-X :-X It was the sambuca if I remember , it was very funny. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154616 Jo's just come back from tesco with 2 litres of vodka 24 cans and 2 bottles of cider oh and 8 bottles of coke and some crisps pot noodles and batteries and some other stuff lol Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154619 I read you sometimes do a BBQ? Are we having one this year, and how do we contribute to costs if so? Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_154620 Jo's just come back from tesco with 2 litres of vodka 24 cans and 2 bottles of cider oh and 8 bottles of coke and some crisps pot noodles and batteries and some other stuff lolSo what you drinking then Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.