July 5, 201115 yr comment_154797 Right, well, on to the the photos! I took 446 including a small number of videos, How many!!! Digital cameras have got a lot to answer for. Bring back 35mm I say Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154804 A lot of pros still use 120! I do get rather snap happy ;DYes indeed. Now where did I put my Hasselblad ;D Report
July 5, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_154826 Well, all I can say is that it was a truely wicked weekend. Had a great time and was good to meet you all at last. briliant atmosphere and some great people. Was like a kid in a sweet shop all w/e.Sorry if I didn't get chance to speak to all of you, but there's always a next time.Got loads of pics to put on, just not got time at the mo. (Anychance of a specific event thread just for photos)?JJM absolutley flew home on the Sun and didn't miss a beat. Was good to clear out some cobwebs!!! Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154828 well what can I say this the first time Iv'e actually had time since billing to stop and sort pics and reply to this thread with my take of the whole weekend.Fooking awesome is the best way to describe it, it was great to see all the old faces even Jonny in stu's cav ;D sorry mate lol The banter as always was 110% and also good to see some new faces coming on board..I wonder if Andy has recovered from seeing so many old $hitters :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;DIv'e posted a good few pics on my facebook of the cars and the Saturday night if you guys want to have a lookCarshttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300937817107.378568.511207106Saturday Nighthttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300982202107.378590.511207106 Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154834 facebook won't let me see the photos even when i'm sighed in > > and i still can't upload my video i done at billing Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154835 When I went Billing the MK2 stand was just being setup I think. I saw Dazzy130 roll in with Champers. (Awesome car chief) I heard MK2 had a very big stand and won an award for that. Congratulations. Report
July 5, 201115 yr comment_154845 yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154857 I saw Dazzy130 roll in with Champers. (Awesome car chief)Thanks mate ;D ;D Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154869 yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars nice video mate! Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154872 Thanks mate ;D ;D i was shocked to see no mirrors undernieth dazzy. the car looked beautiful with the turbo alloys Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154874 Great video Ken. You even caught me and Dazzy talking about my bumper stripes ;Dlol @ around 4:50 too: Dazzy, your engine was sounding a bit rough ;D Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154875 yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars Great video! Made me wish we were all back there. Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154879 Great video! Made me wish we were all back there.Yeh, it went way to quickly! Wish the show was a over 4 days or something! That would be mint ;D Report
July 6, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_154886 Hmmn seems to have cut out keir's thumbs up! Will have to upload a new version later!But will do for now! Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154887 Brilliant Andy! I Love it! ;DRight, I've finally got my photos uploaded to facebook. These links SHOULD work for anyone, even if you're not on facebook, so please let me know if they dont. Part One:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299229733659.384053.694738658&l=d5fda592faPart Two:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299290513659.384061.694738658&l=b9841116a2Part Three:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299340883659.384077.694738658&l=4ec4b472db437 for you to browse through. Enjoy ;-) Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154894 plenty of good pictures there rich just watched the video,great work andy Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154895 Cheers guys. Pitty you can't upload at full res to facebook, but there was 783mb of files, so that would have taken a while lolP.S. if anyone would like a copy of any pic at full res, let me know and I can email them to you.Original images are 3264x2176, 7.1 MP, 3:2 semi wide-screen, around 1.8mb per image.I didn't want to shoot at too high a res, to save on battery life and memory card space!edited to add links to vids. Only small clips:Frisco's Turbo....running! Abo's Turbo: Nice MK2 Astra Van Turbo: Report
July 6, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_154896 [/html]Now with added Keir(!) and 1080p support. Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154908 With Andys superb vid and Richs and everyones photos and our award it just strikes home what a fantastic weekend this really was ;DRoll on Billing 2012!!! Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154910 I was really sad when Monday came and I had to go home It took me awhile to get my nerve up to chat with people, and by then time had flown by and I'd missed so much! I want to turn back the clock and do it again, please! I am now commited to spoofing Bolly up so she gets a turn next year, because I'm so coming back! Report
July 6, 201115 yr comment_154927 Nice vid Andy..seems i missed a good event.....better luck for a lift next year eh?? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.