Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

Featured Replies

Right, well, on to the the photos! I took 446 including a small number of videos,

How many!!! Digital cameras have got a lot to answer for. Bring back 35mm I say  :D

  • Replies 209
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of pros still use 120! I do get rather snap happy  ;D

A lot of pros still use 120! I do get rather snap happy  ;D

Yes indeed. Now where did I put my Hasselblad  ;D

  • CLUB MEMBER

Well, all I can say is that it was a truely wicked weekend.  Had a great time and was good to meet you all at last.  briliant atmosphere and some great people. Was like a kid in a sweet shop all w/e.

Sorry if I didn't get chance to speak to all of you, but there's always a next time.

Got loads of pics to put on, just not got time at the mo. (Anychance of a specific event thread just for photos)?

JJM absolutley flew home on the Sun and didn't miss a beat. Was good to clear out some cobwebs!!!

well what can I say this the first time Iv'e actually had time since billing to stop and sort pics and reply to this thread with my take of the whole weekend.

Fooking awesome is the best way to describe it, it was great to see all the old faces even Jonny in stu's cav  ;D sorry mate lol The banter as always was 110% and also good to see some new faces coming on board..

I wonder if Andy has recovered from seeing so many old $hitters  :angel: :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

Iv'e posted a good few pics on my facebook of the cars and the Saturday night if you guys want to have a look

Cars

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300937817107.378568.511207106

Saturday Night

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300982202107.378590.511207106

facebook won't let me see the photos even when i'm sighed in  >:( >:( and i still can't upload my video i done at billing

When I went Billing the MK2 stand was just being setup I think. I saw Dazzy130 roll in with Champers. (Awesome car chief) I heard MK2 had a very big stand and won an award for that. Congratulations.  ;)

yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars

yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars

nice video mate!

Thanks mate  ;D ;D

i was shocked to see no mirrors undernieth dazzy. the car looked beautiful with the turbo alloys

Great video Ken. You even caught me and Dazzy talking about my bumper stripes  ;D

lol @ around 4:50 too: Dazzy, your engine was sounding a bit rough  :o ;D :P

yyyaaahhh ive done it my videos now on youtube aploigies to anyone who was there and i missed your cars

Great video! Made me wish we were all back there.

Great video! Made me wish we were all back there.

Yeh, it went way to quickly! Wish the show was a over 4 days or something! That would be mint  ;D

Brilliant Andy! I Love it!  ;D

Right, I've finally got my photos uploaded to facebook. These links SHOULD work for anyone, even if you're not on facebook, so please let me know if they dont.

Part One:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299229733659.384053.694738658&l=d5fda592fa

Part Two:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299290513659.384061.694738658&l=b9841116a2

Part Three:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150299340883659.384077.694738658&l=4ec4b472db

437 for you to browse through. Enjoy ;-)

Awesome video Andy and great photos Rich.

Cheers guys. Pitty you can't upload at full res to facebook, but there was 783mb of files, so that would have taken a while lol

P.S. if anyone would like a copy of any pic at full res, let me know and I can email them to you.

Original images are 3264x2176, 7.1 MP, 3:2 semi wide-screen, around 1.8mb per image.

I didn't want to shoot at too high a res, to save on battery life and memory card space!

edited to add links to vids. Only small clips:

Frisco's Turbo....running!  :o

Abo's Turbo:

Nice MK2 Astra Van Turbo:

With Andys superb vid and Richs and everyones photos and our award it just strikes home what a fantastic weekend this really was  ;D

Roll on Billing 2012!!!

I was really sad when Monday came and I had to go home :(  It took me awhile to get my nerve up to chat with people, and by then time had flown by and I'd missed so much! I want to turn back the clock and do it again, please! :D

I am now commited to spoofing Bolly up so she gets a turn next year, because I'm so coming back! :) 

Nice vid Andy..seems i missed a good event.....better luck for a lift next year eh?? ;)

why cant i see Andy's vid? all i see is a big black square?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.