Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

Featured Replies

A Cavalier owning lady asking Cavalier mad guys if they want her to hang around with them???????

:D :D :D

Looking forward to meeting you all  ;D

  • Replies 209
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More the people the better as we have a marque to put up and please can everyone help :)

Before that the marquee has to get to Billing from my house :)

Right chaps, unfortunately blue peter wont be coming to Billing as its still not ready, and i now have to work tomorrow aswell, my last job being booked at 3.30pm, (joys of self employment). Despite wanting thursday and friday off this week to complete the brakes etc as usual, work gets in the way, so it looks like the van for me...again :'(

Am ready to rumble, the old $hitter is all spanked up and all packed up, should be there about 12:30, gona need to help with my tent wink wink, Jo won't be down till about 7 

Where are people coming from? What sort of distances?

Isle of Wight here - 7am ferry.

Where are people coming from? What sort of distances?

Isle of Wight here - 7am ferry.

Newport,South Wales,about 150 miles,tommorow afternoon sometime. Bomber is almost ready,she's packed,just needs my quilt,pillow and sleeping bag,then a wash and a good polish.

A Cavalier owning lady asking Cavalier mad guys if they want her to hang around with them???????

:D :D :D

Count me in too hehe. Just been down to Tesco for some "liquid refreshment" to bring along.

I should have been working tomorrow, but was told yesterday they have a big stock take and would I like Friday off? Err, would I! We can't have the caravan until 4pm, apparently, so will be arriving just before that. I can keep the cav by the van for the night if it helps not taking space up until organization begins?

I'm coming down from Ilkeston, Derbyshire, so not too long a trip for me - about 80 miles, I think. My brother is a trucker and he "may" have a late load tomorrow, so could be arriving early Sat instead of Friday, but so far, "Ethel" is still coming. :D 

Can I ask how the stand is organized? Is it by registration year, model/type, or simply condition?

I'm so excited for my first show now!

I'm as excited as Dawn!  :D

I'd like to know the stand set up too please.

Can I ask how the stand is organized? Is it by registration year, model/type, or simply condition?

I'm so excited for my first show now!

Glad you're excited Dawn,this is my seventh Billing in all,and i still get excited!  :D As for the stand,we usually don't know until the Saturday daytime when most people have turned up,i'm sure the guys have got something planned  ;) We had an awesome stand lay out a few years ago and should've won best club stand,but politics (in my humble opinion) got in the way and Migweb (i think) won it,the gits!  :D :D :D

Well I think if everyone makes it this year we should have a great stand! So many MK2 cavs together! I'll pop Hoggy around first thing sat morning, but should his presence be required before I'll be around anyway trying to meet everyone. :D

I wanted to bring Bolly too, but like Ken, I have no driver, or we'd have another to add to the numbers. :( Maybe next year!

And, corny I know, but I'd just like to say to everyone here, a BIG THANK YOU for making this possible. I'd given up on Hoggy, and you guys supported me and helped me with parts and now I'm proud as punch to bring him along to his first show to meet you all.  :) 

CDI is deffo coming  reg date  31/10/1985

see you all tomorrow wont be till evening tho as cant leave till after 3pm daughter got sports day

I have to say I can't wait now, like a kid before Christmas eve! My 13th Billing but only my second with a Cav and not since 2003!

Buzzing that after all the years of saying "I'll have a Cav next year", this year, I actually will!  :o  ;D

Your cav will be lowered 100mm with it John :)

I remembered you driving off last year looking full :D

Yes but this year the Cav is lowered so need help.

Stand set-up...... I just get pi$$ed and hand tim or andy the keys  :D

Not Richie as he normally steals them  :o

Stand set-up...... I just get pi$$ed and hand tim or andy the keys  :D

Not Richie as he normally steals them  :o

Who me?, I dont steal them, jo just hands them me  :P

Abo great at stands, untill 12 midnight then he's too pissed and falls over  :D

Abo great at stands, untill 12 midnight then he's too pissed and falls over  :D

Shhhhhh! I'm supposed to be a respectable member of this community!  :D Ok ok,yh,you got me,it's the JD that kills me,or the "Black Sambuca" a few years ago,can't stomach the stuff now  :-X :-X :-X :D

Shhhhhh! I'm supposed to be a respectable member of this community!  :D Ok ok,yh,you got me,it's the JD that kills me,or the "Black Sambuca" a few years ago,can't stomach the stuff now  :-X :-X :-X :D

It was the sambuca if I remember  :D, it was very funny.

Jo's just come back from tesco with 2 litres of vodka 24 cans and 2 bottles of cider oh and 8 bottles of coke and some crisps pot noodles and batteries and some other stuff lol

I read you sometimes do a BBQ? Are we having one this year, and how do we contribute to costs if so? 

Jo's just come back from tesco with 2 litres of vodka 24 cans and 2 bottles of cider oh and 8 bottles of coke and some crisps pot noodles and batteries and some other stuff lol

So what you drinking then :)

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.