Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!

Featured Replies

There are people saying the same on loads of forums dude this is the number of the website different to the one on here 01524 781453 but thats hit and miss aswel lol

  • Replies 209
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked okay until I mentiond it was for the car show, then they hadn't a clue. They rang me back, but still knew nothing about dedicated entry lanes, welcome packs etc. I was told to just turn up like a regular booking because even the supervisor didn't know!

  • CLUB MEMBER

Just rang again this morning (both numbers).

I now have a booking number and was told to just turn up and quote the number.  Map and directions to pitch will be advised at the gate..........

See what happen next Friday.  ::)

ah Billing Aqua LTD must be improvin they only hung up on me once this year, thanks to Abo and Steffi for reminding me that i hadnt booked  :-[

ditto that  :o

Am i supposed to have booked? i thought you could pay on the gate :o :o and my first job tomorrow is.. :angel:

Am i supposed to have booked? i thought you could pay on the gate :o :o and my first job tomorrow is.. :angel:

You pay on the gate if you are only there for the day.

  • Author
  • CLUB MEMBER

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered  ;)

What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered  ;)

The first registered date of your car mate, as found on the V5.

YAY! Finally booked!  8)

its not definite but my CDI might be coming aswell do u want the date for that or wait to see if it comes with us

just booked up for two nights after 30 minutes on the phone only to be given the direct number 01524 781453 and waiting for an e-mail to confirm but booked can't wait now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

just booked up for two nights after 30 minutes on the phone only to be given the direct number 01524 781453 and waiting for an e-mail to confirm but booked can't wait now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hmmmmm,strange,they never said they'd e-mail me,just gave me a number to give at the gate  :-X Oh well,at least i'm booked,can't wait either  ;D ;D ;D

Hmmmmm,strange,they never said they'd e-mail me,just gave me a number to give at the gate  :-X Oh well,at least i'm booked,can't wait either  ;D ;D ;D

just got the e-mail all good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Booked for me and the kids...just need to find a decent 4 bedroom detached tent now with mains electric, central heating and a big plasma telly :)

Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!

i know ive given the date of regestration for the ascona as 01/09/86 but that refers to when she was regestered in the uk not the date of manufacture which is written on the v5c as 1982

I can now show with you guys as i've just paid up,cant give a ddefo date of registration as the log book is'nt through yet,so what happens now,i;e club stand etc????

Thanks Chris. The bloke at the gate will direct you in to the show fields and we are on the left hand side of the road after you cross the bridge.

We're hard to mess.

Just to point this out again Anyone showing a car with us over the weekend has to be paid up member before they arrive.

This can only be done via the paid subscriptions function on the site no memberships will be taken in person over the weekend.

Thanks

What would Gordon do?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Will be bringing my Dr Pepper  :angel:

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

Cheers Frisco,so i dont need a club stand pass then? At pvs if you dont have a pass you get put in the public car park.I am so looking forward to Billing after the last 4 years at pvs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.