June 22, 201115 yr comment_153917 There are people saying the same on loads of forums dude this is the number of the website different to the one on here 01524 781453 but thats hit and miss aswel lol Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_153928 I booked okay until I mentiond it was for the car show, then they hadn't a clue. They rang me back, but still knew nothing about dedicated entry lanes, welcome packs etc. I was told to just turn up like a regular booking because even the supervisor didn't know! Report
June 23, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_153981 Just rang again this morning (both numbers).I now have a booking number and was told to just turn up and quote the number. Map and directions to pitch will be advised at the gate..........See what happen next Friday. Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_154005 ah Billing Aqua LTD must be improvin they only hung up on me once this year, thanks to Abo and Steffi for reminding me that i hadnt booked :-[ Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_154008 On that noteBooking deadline is 27th June What would Gordon do? Report
June 23, 201115 yr comment_154020 Am i supposed to have booked? i thought you could pay on the gate :o and my first job tomorrow is.. :angel: Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154063 Am i supposed to have booked? i thought you could pay on the gate :o and my first job tomorrow is.. :angel:You pay on the gate if you are only there for the day. Report
June 24, 201115 yr Author CLUB MEMBER comment_154073 Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers! Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154075 Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154077 What would I put Andy? 2003? I know I had a big gap in between, but that's when I first registered The first registered date of your car mate, as found on the V5. Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154083 its not definite but my CDI might be coming aswell do u want the date for that or wait to see if it comes with us Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154088 just booked up for two nights after 30 minutes on the phone only to be given the direct number 01524 781453 and waiting for an e-mail to confirm but booked can't wait now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154089 just booked up for two nights after 30 minutes on the phone only to be given the direct number 01524 781453 and waiting for an e-mail to confirm but booked can't wait now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DHmmmmm,strange,they never said they'd e-mail me,just gave me a number to give at the gate :-X Oh well,at least i'm booked,can't wait either ;D ;D ;D Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154090 Hmmmmm,strange,they never said they'd e-mail me,just gave me a number to give at the gate :-X Oh well,at least i'm booked,can't wait either ;D ;D ;Djust got the e-mail all good ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154095 Booked for me and the kids...just need to find a decent 4 bedroom detached tent now with mains electric, central heating and a big plasma telly Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154099 Can everyone make sure that they have included their first registered date, I want to put together a timeline poster / calendar for 2012 and beyond and the dates are quite important cheers!i know ive given the date of regestration for the ascona as 01/09/86 but that refers to when she was regestered in the uk not the date of manufacture which is written on the v5c as 1982 Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154114 Can you take mine off list please as It wont be going >I will still be up on the Saturady all being well tho. [img width=160 height=120]http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/ianblayney68/th_sk2.jpg Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154124 I can now show with you guys as i've just paid up,cant give a ddefo date of registration as the log book is'nt through yet,so what happens now,i;e club stand etc???? Report
June 24, 201115 yr comment_154128 Thanks Chris. The bloke at the gate will direct you in to the show fields and we are on the left hand side of the road after you cross the bridge. We're hard to mess.Just to point this out again Anyone showing a car with us over the weekend has to be paid up member before they arrive.This can only be done via the paid subscriptions function on the site no memberships will be taken in person over the weekend.Thanks What would Gordon do? Report
June 24, 201115 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_154152 Will be bringing my Dr Pepper :angel: The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's Report
June 25, 201115 yr comment_154179 Cheers Frisco,so i dont need a club stand pass then? At pvs if you dont have a pass you get put in the public car park.I am so looking forward to Billing after the last 4 years at pvs. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.