Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie

Featured Replies

Hi I am new to the club, I used to own a Cavalier Convertable (about 10 years ago) and recently tried to buy it back from the current owner as it is sat rotting in his yard but he did not want to sell it so I bought another one off eBay last week and bought a second one yesterday which I am going to collect on Tuesday coming so thought I would sign up here and have a look around and say hi  8)

Hi and welcome! :) You'll find lots of help and ca banter here. :D

  • Author

Thanks for the welcomes, the first I bought off eBay last week and is in need of a lot of attention

003800x600.jpg

[img width=500 height=375]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k360/barrachops/CCDG0MgBmkKGrHqFiEE0EuBDhBBNJ4Szj4I_12.jpg

The second one I bought off eBay last night and will be picking up on Tuesday so will have to wait and see what that one needs

[img width=500 height=375]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k360/barrachops/Cavalier%20Convertable/CFCMIWgEWkKGrHqJigE1Nkl-EO1BNTzBdZu7w_12.jpg

That first pic looks just like mine...well apart from the obvious things that are missing. ;D

don't worry mate we are all gluttons for punishment in one form or another glad to see another 2 cavs saved  ;D ;D

That first pic looks just like mine...well apart from the obvious things that are missing. ;D

now let me take a wild guess ive got it i can't see any b****s lol  ;D ;D

now let me take a wild guess ive got it i can't see any b****s lol  ;D ;D

Not really that nice but at least you managed to string a sentence together without using the word 'Opel' in it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.