August 3, 200521 yr comment_15005 Does anyone have any information at all on the whereabouts of this car?It was last seen in '99 at Silverstone.ThanksCalibre_Nut Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15010 all I've got on it I'm afraid :?That's my Luci (fer) allright! Thank you for that John. Where did you get the pic from? That was taken after I sold it.I miss her soooooo much!!! (dangerous position to be in I know) I have video footage of her I play now and then.I would like to know where she is if anyone can help......Calibre_Nut Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15013 think shes broke? wasnt the kit of it on sale on ebay a while back Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15014 think shes broke? wasnt the kit of it on sale on ebay a while backNo way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying her or something. ??? I wish I'd known the kit was for sale on Ebay, I could have built something of it.....Oh well, no use cr......... [smiley=embarassed.gif] Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15016 ask dazzy think he might be able to find the thread somewhere ???sorry to be the bearer of bad news Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15017 That'll teach me to sell her to a 19 year old!!!!!!!! [smiley=soapbox.gif]grr.......no worries mate, thanks for letting me know. Report
August 3, 200521 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_15020 if you send me the vid footage ill compile it for you Report
August 3, 200521 yr comment_15091 if you send me the vid footage ill compile it for you No-one would be interested, trust me. It's me filming a trek up north on December the 5th 1998. I had ACDC playing and it was peeing down with rain and the road works were tremendous through the old A34. It was part of a discussion with my parents where they did not believe me when I told them how much of a mission it was getting to them. They believed me after they saw the 5 minute footage but bo****ed me for filming whilst driving, so it kind of fell on deaf ears. lolYou can pretty much see the dashboard, steering wheel, stereo, windscreen, rear view mirror, side mirror and bits of the A34, M5 and M6. You have to have the beautiful memories of her to fill in the missing bits of the car.I'm going to build me a replica B17HOT but she's going to have a turbo this time. -Watch this space! Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15106 Used to see it occasionally, it's the car that started my Calibre loving :HaI'm pretty sure it was broken, the kit was on ebay a while ago :'( Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15154 No way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;DGot him on vid at Traxx '99 Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15157 Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;DGot him on vid at Traxx '99Send that to Andy then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Report
August 4, 200521 yr comment_15193 Send that to Andy then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;DHere! Here! I'll second that. THAT footage I'm well up for seeing! Report
August 5, 200521 yr comment_15266 Shame :'( :'( :'(. I remember this car featured in Max power mag a while back and she looked mint, can see how someone would want to break it Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.