Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B17HOT - modified '88 Cavalier Calibre.....

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any information at all on the whereabouts of this car?

It was last seen in '99 at Silverstone.

Thanks

Calibre_Nut

all I've got on it I'm afraid :?

b17hot0in.jpg

all I've got on it I'm afraid :?

b17hot0in.jpg

That's my Luci (fer) allright! Thank you for that John. Where did you get the pic from? That was taken after I sold it.

I miss her soooooo much!!! (dangerous position to be in I know) I have video footage of her I play now and then.

I would like to know where she is if anyone can help......

Calibre_Nut

think shes broke? wasnt the kit of it on sale on ebay a while back

think shes broke? wasnt the kit of it on sale on ebay a while back

No way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying her or something.  ???

I wish I'd known the kit was for sale on Ebay, I could have built something of it.....

Oh well, no use cr.........  [smiley=embarassed.gif]

ask dazzy think he might be able to find the thread somewhere ???sorry to be the bearer of bad news

That'll teach me to sell her to a 19 year old!!!!!!!! [smiley=soapbox.gif]

grr.......no worries mate, thanks for letting me know.

if you send me the vid footage ill compile it for you ;)

No-one would be interested, trust me. It's me filming a trek up north on December the 5th 1998. I had ACDC playing and it was peeing down with rain and the road works were tremendous through the old A34. It was part of a discussion with my parents where they did not believe me when I told them how much of a mission it was getting to them. They believed me after they saw the 5 minute footage but bo****ed me for filming whilst driving, so it kind of fell on deaf ears. lol

You can pretty much see the dashboard, steering wheel, stereo, windscreen, rear view mirror, side mirror and bits of the A34, M5 and M6. You have to have the beautiful memories of her to fill in the missing bits of the car.

I'm going to build me a replica B17HOT but she's going to have a turbo this time. -Watch this space!

Used to see it occasionally, it's the car that started my Calibre loving :Ha

I'm pretty sure it was broken, the kit was on ebay a while ago :'(

No way.......well I did hear that the person who saw it at Silverstone said it was in "bits" but I didn't know she was actually broked. I thought they were respraying

Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;D

Got him on vid at Traxx '99

Im the guilty one of saying Luci was in bits at Silverstone...your old bloke has well gone now, spread around all four corners of the UK :'( may his soul rest in HELL ;D

Got him on vid at Traxx '99

Send that to Andy then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Send that to Andy then!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here! Here! I'll second that. THAT footage I'm well up for seeing!

Shame :'( :'( :'(. I remember this car featured in Max power mag a while back and she looked mint, can see how someone would want to break it :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.