Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

brazilian cavalier 1984

Featured Replies

Hi Bruno, your car looks stunning in shiny red. I also like the 89 classic SE you posted. Looks very much like the CDi models from UK.

A couple of rot free brazilian shells would be ideal for bringing old rotten Cavs back from the dead!  :D

**Edit**

Is that air con plumbing I spy in the engine bay?

[img width=480 height=320]http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/571_brasileiros_03.jpg

More to the point...  :D it has two brake servos?!

Isnt one a heater/air conditioning motor? :)

  • Author

thank's for the compliment.

Hi Bruno, your car looks stunning in shiny red. I also like the 89 classic SE you posted. Looks very much like the CDi models from UK.

A couple of rot free brazilian shells would be ideal for bringing old rotten Cavs back from the dead!  :D

**Edit**

Is that air con plumbing I spy in the engine bay?

[img width=480 height=320]http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/571_brasileiros_03.jpg

Yes, they come with air conditioner. Some with maybe until a board computer.

[img width=157 height=243]http://www.monzaclube.com/repo/QR356_F05.jpg

dsc04288fs5.jpg

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Hello partners, it's been a while since I posted anything ...

As I had said all I needed was to install original mirrors on my monza. Already installed, look at the overall result. The missing detail. ;)

49089058.jpg

98732921.jpg

83707357.jpg

bye.

  • 9 months later...
  • Author

Hello friends, it's been long time since I posted anything here so to keep up ...

Recently members of a club monza here in Brazil, restored his monza sl ​​/ and 1986. He kind of had to do this since the car suffered a terrible accident. So taking advantage of the reform, he wanted to leave the monza like Europeans, and put some pieces imported from England.

So I would like to share with you the final result. Enjoy.

The car was like this in the beginning.

[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/Monza/Imagem015.jpg

And the result of restoration now.

[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/6.jpg

[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/3.jpg

[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/Green-1.jpg

Yeh, be cool to do that to a Cav, i.e. import some Monza bits like the grill etc.

Looks good  ;)

Be nice as a 130 rep with all the spoilers and skirts ..looks nice and tidy too

Hey pal ! nice to see you here !!I just didn`t know about 84 saloons here in Brazil  being equipped with 1.6 engines , I thought only the earlier hatchbacks were like that . We live and learn !! ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.