July 6, 201016 yr comment_136015 Hi Bruno, your car looks stunning in shiny red. I also like the 89 classic SE you posted. Looks very much like the CDi models from UK. A couple of rot free brazilian shells would be ideal for bringing old rotten Cavs back from the dead! **Edit**Is that air con plumbing I spy in the engine bay? [img width=480 height=320]http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/571_brasileiros_03.jpg Report
July 6, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_136016 Far North Europe got heated seats (under your blank) and hotter climbs got AC! Report
July 7, 201016 yr comment_136025 More to the point... it has two brake servos?!Isnt one a heater/air conditioning motor? Report
July 7, 201016 yr Author comment_136088 thank's for the compliment.Hi Bruno, your car looks stunning in shiny red. I also like the 89 classic SE you posted. Looks very much like the CDi models from UK. A couple of rot free brazilian shells would be ideal for bringing old rotten Cavs back from the dead! **Edit**Is that air con plumbing I spy in the engine bay? [img width=480 height=320]http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/571_brasileiros_03.jpgYes, they come with air conditioner. Some with maybe until a board computer.[img width=157 height=243]http://www.monzaclube.com/repo/QR356_F05.jpg Report
October 11, 201015 yr Author comment_141228 Hello partners, it's been a while since I posted anything ...As I had said all I needed was to install original mirrors on my monza. Already installed, look at the overall result. The missing detail. bye. Report
August 4, 201115 yr Author comment_155955 Hello friends, it's been long time since I posted anything here so to keep up ... Recently members of a club monza here in Brazil, restored his monza sl / and 1986. He kind of had to do this since the car suffered a terrible accident. So taking advantage of the reform, he wanted to leave the monza like Europeans, and put some pieces imported from England. So I would like to share with you the final result. Enjoy.The car was like this in the beginning.[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/Monza/Imagem015.jpgAnd the result of restoration now.[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/6.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/3.jpg[img width=800 height=600]http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/Just_TPV/Green-1.jpg Report
August 5, 201115 yr comment_156018 Yeh, be cool to do that to a Cav, i.e. import some Monza bits like the grill etc.Looks good Report
August 5, 201115 yr comment_156028 Be nice as a 130 rep with all the spoilers and skirts ..looks nice and tidy too Report
August 11, 201115 yr comment_156205 Hey pal ! nice to see you here !!I just didn`t know about 84 saloons here in Brazil being equipped with 1.6 engines , I thought only the earlier hatchbacks were like that . We live and learn !! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.