Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie from N Ireland

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,  I just joined up yesterday and im looking to get myself a mk2 sri or commander.  My dad had 2 commanders when i was younger and I have loved them since.  I have a few plans in mind for when i get one, I want to keep it standard apart from the engine so any help from you guys would be much appreciated...  btw im a girl

Welcome to the  site commanders are a rarity Gonch on here had one and sold it recently  you could pm him and try to find out who he sold it to

Yeh, welcome on board! There have been a few nice MK2's for sale in N Ireland on Car and Classic and eBay, so you're in a good place to find one!

Happy hunting!

  • CLUB MEMBER

welcome to the site and good luck in your search  ;D

JimmysSig.png
  • Author

Thank you for all the kind welcomes.  My brother in law is trying to get me a commander that would need alot of work so fingers crossed he gets it cheap lol.   Then my hubby can make the mounts for my new engine to go in.  

Hello there!

Nice to have another girl on the boards with the cav lurv :)

We're all slightly bonkers here, but a more helpful bunch you won't find anywhere.

:D

Dawn 

  • Author

Thanks I think I'll need all the help I can get.  I have a z20let sitting waiting to go into a cav so I hope to find one soon.

Thanks I think I'll need all the help I can get.   I have a z20let sitting waiting to go into a cav so I hope to find one soon.

;D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.