May 12, 201016 yr comment_132885 Hi everyone, I just joined up yesterday and im looking to get myself a mk2 sri or commander. My dad had 2 commanders when i was younger and I have loved them since. I have a few plans in mind for when i get one, I want to keep it standard apart from the engine so any help from you guys would be much appreciated... btw im a girl Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_132886 Welcome to the site commanders are a rarity Gonch on here had one and sold it recently you could pm him and try to find out who he sold it to Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_132889 Yeh, welcome on board! There have been a few nice MK2's for sale in N Ireland on Car and Classic and eBay, so you're in a good place to find one!Happy hunting! Report
May 12, 201016 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_132893 welcome to the site and good luck in your search ;D Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_132897 Thank you for all the kind welcomes. My brother in law is trying to get me a commander that would need alot of work so fingers crossed he gets it cheap lol. Then my hubby can make the mounts for my new engine to go in. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_132907 Hello there! Nice to have another girl on the boards with the cav lurv We're all slightly bonkers here, but a more helpful bunch you won't find anywhere. Dawn Report
May 12, 201016 yr Author comment_132911 Thanks I think I'll need all the help I can get. I have a z20let sitting waiting to go into a cav so I hope to find one soon. Report
May 14, 201016 yr comment_132969 Thanks I think I'll need all the help I can get. I have a z20let sitting waiting to go into a cav so I hope to find one soon. ;D Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.