August 5, 200917 yr comment_113319 I was watching the video clip of last years rolling road and saw the grey sri. I own E604 JTC and was bought new from Hinton Garage in Bath, mine is the same colour but is a saloon i am the third owner it needs a lot of work but i've had 10 mk2's over 15 years seing all the mint ones on the site is making me more determined to get on with mine... Will join the club and try to get some photo's on asap.... Cheers Report
August 5, 200917 yr comment_113325 Welcome, cant wait 2 see it, you will get plenty of help here. ;D Report
August 6, 200917 yr comment_113366 i own E267 JTC!! > still got her! although now has a redtop in! shes been off sorn of the road this year as just brought a house, but she'll be back next year! Report
August 6, 200917 yr Author comment_113387 im hoping to get mine on the road by next year hopefully with a red top too, tons of bodywork to do first. got photos on my pc but just dont no how to transfer on to this site will work it out soon hopefully then everybody will see the big job i got, cheers Report
August 6, 200917 yr comment_113402 got photos on my pc but just dont no how to transfer on to this site will work it out soon hopefully then everybody will see the big job i got, cheersEmail them to me and I will post them up for you Report
August 6, 200917 yr Author comment_113405 I've e-mailed 'em chap, hope it's done right and thank you..... Report
August 6, 200917 yr comment_113409 I've e-mailed 'em chap, hope it's done right and thank you.....Just checked mate but cant see them in my inbox :'( Report
August 7, 200917 yr comment_113447 As promised Jamie :angel:[img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/jamie130a.jpg[img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/jamie130b.jpg[img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/jamie130c.jpg[img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/jamie130d.jpg Report
August 8, 200917 yr Author comment_113478 Cheers bud, as you can see it's mostly on the ass end, can you still get rear wings? or is it a patch job? Report
August 9, 200917 yr comment_113513 Cheers bud, as you can see it's mostly on the ass end, can you still get rear wings? or is it a patch job? i have a brand new genuine gm drivers quarter skin for sale mate pm me ;D Report
August 9, 200917 yr comment_113562 My 1st sri was identical to that (minus the rust). I love that colour.Welcome to the site. Report
August 9, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_113564 I would kill for a smoke / smoke even roughly metallic grey 130 saloon! Report
August 10, 200917 yr comment_113672 I would kill for a smoke / smoke even roughly metallic grey 130 saloon! I would kill to see your 8v get on the road ;D Report
August 10, 200917 yr comment_113701 I would kill to see your 8v get on the road ;DDon't confuse the poor lad ;D Report
August 11, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_113736 Jamie, that back end looks ok. I'm doing my LX at the mo, so if you need any tips (or want to see what fun and games await) check out "Gregs LX," in the project thread. Anything is fixable it's all about the time and effort 8). Good luck, nice looking car. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
August 12, 200917 yr comment_113824 I would kill for a smoke / smoke even roughly metallic grey 130 saloon! this was stripped not long back as it was bumped hard at the front and was well crusty ;Dwas a shame though as there are not many in this colour 8) Report
August 18, 200917 yr Author comment_114391 Sorry lads im still alive, the kids have buggered up the pc with bugs ands virus's galore form bebo/facebook etc only got net 4 a few mins at a time b4 its closes down.... Cant wait to get it on the road either, i love mk2 cavvys (best car ever made) as soon as i get everything sorted will be on for a chat and advice. Thanx 2 every1............ Report
August 20, 200917 yr comment_114537 i know that problem well my son takes my computer over as soon as he gets in and its straight onto bebo/facebook/live messenger and bobs your uncle after spending a whole evening chasing down and eliminating all bugs and virus's there straight back on again > > > Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.