May 27, 200917 yr comment_107225 Hi Everyone.Cant believe I've only joined now. Had the Mark 2 for years, she was our family car from 1988 onwards! Shes a 1.8 CDI and runs as sweet as new. I have a mark 3 cav as well for going to and from work ;D Report
May 27, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_107237 hello and welcome can we have some pictures of your cdi 8) Report
May 27, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_107240 Welcome aboard - that must make, oh I dunno - at least 3 of you!!! Nice to see another CDi in our ranks! Report
May 27, 200917 yr comment_107242 Hello and welcome to the club ;DAs previously stated more pics please, it looks very shiny in your avatar pic ;D Report
May 27, 200917 yr comment_107244 that must make, oh I dunno - at least 3 of you!!! we will to talk carla in to buying a CDi as myself, katherine and now turbo girl have one dont want her feeling left out do we Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_107257 Welcome!we will to talk carla in to buying a CDi as myself, katherine and now turbo girl have one dont want her feeling left out do we Apparently there is only one mk2 she would have and its yellow ;D What would Gordon do? Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_107259 More pics!! Will look for a few more later. My babies! Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_107262 Very nice indeed But where are all these mint cdis coming from Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_107271 You're right Frisco. The one I have just bought I am it's third owner. The gent who sold it to me was the first owner, he then bought another car and gave the Cavalier to his wife. She stopped driving and the car was going to be used by his brother in law but he sadly passed away so the car was redundant. But that is now my gain :angel:Katherine Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_107291 Welcome!Apparently there is only one mk2 she would have and its yellow ;D :P Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_107310 Mmmmmmmmmmm EVO..............................Oh yeah nice Cdi and welcome > ;D Report
May 28, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_107312 Good to have a mk2 around.. They are good for getting the evo going again!! NOT the other way around!!.. Never understood their tiny batteries anyway! Report
May 29, 200917 yr Author comment_107352 Thanks for all the comments! Yeah the batteries are naff in the evo, I have a normal sized one moved to the boot.CDi is a great job, dont see any in NI anymore which is a great pity! Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_107496 head for donegal and derry and ul see a few I'm just back from a week near Ramelton in Donegal and they must all have been hiding, :-[ :-[ :-[because the only one I saw was yesterday on the way home, a black E-plated saloon near Caledon! Did see a very nice gold 83 registered Kadett 1.6SR. :) Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_107514 This one?It used to belong to Gonch on here. A bloke called kev has it now What would Gordon do? Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_107536 Tis nice alright. The wheels came from Bob who had his kadett over with me on saturday What would Gordon do? Report
June 1, 200917 yr comment_107541 Yeah, it looked good as it came past us, after I'd been ogling it in the rear-view . Shame we were in the wife's Pug 106 rather than the Cav... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.