January 12, 200917 yr comment_97764 Hey.My names Simon and im from Cheshire.Funny thing this, I saw a cool looking beige Cavalier on Retro-Rides website wearing a set of Porsche 928 alloys...it looked amazing and it got me thinking about Cavaliers.I used to have a Nova GTE and an Opel Monza GSE but never a Cavalier ( my mate had a silver SRI hatchback )Anyway, I was thinking that id look for an SRI or something for that retro flavour but upto now apart from expensive cabs I drew a blank.....anyway, I was pulling out of a carpark today and going past on the back of a flatbed was a Beige SRI.......that cemented the fact that I NEED a Cav in my life!Im gonna get some cash together and see what I can find!Anyway, ill stop waffling and say Hi Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_97769 The biege cav will be Retro Cav's one and yeah looks really nice Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_97772 Id buy that beige early one. Everyone wants SRIs or calibres but that is proper retroOh and welcome What would Gordon do? Report
January 12, 200917 yr Author comment_97779 Id buy that beige early one. Everyone wants SRIs or calibres but that is proper retroOh and welcomeYeah! I love it too....oh and look its for sale!......hmmmmmm a plan may be hatching...lol Report
January 13, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_97799 Hello and welcome to the madness 8) Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
January 13, 200917 yr comment_97803 Hey.My names Simon and im from Cheshire.Funny thing this, I saw a cool looking beige Cavalier on Retro-Rides website wearing a set of Porsche 928 alloys...it looked amazing and it got me thinking about Cavaliers.I used to have a Nova GTE and an Opel Monza GSE but never a Cavalier ( my mate had a silver SRI hatchback )Anyway, I was thinking that id look for an SRI or something for that retro flavour but upto now apart from expensive cabs I drew a blank.....anyway, I was pulling out of a carpark today and going past on the back of a flatbed was a Beige SRI.......that cemented the fact that I NEED a Cav in my life!Im gonna get some cash together and see what I can find!Anyway, ill stop waffling and say Hi check out the post A REG CAVALIER BASE MODEL ;D Report
January 15, 200917 yr comment_97941 Macclesfield young man I lived in Langley back in the 70's. Report
January 15, 200917 yr Author comment_97998 Wow!Did you know that David Bowies mum lived in Langley.............true!!!! Report
January 16, 200917 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_98018 david bowies brother jumped infront of a train at coulsond south trian station (my local station) FN59 RVF, E559 BGF, B629 NLE TUUUUUUURRRRBOOOOO Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.