Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shonky

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by shonky

  1. Wow! Did you know that David Bowies mum lived in Langley.............true!!!!
  2. Macclesfield young man
  3. Yeah! I love it too....oh and look its for sale!......hmmmmmm a plan may be hatching...lol
  4. Hey. My names Simon and im from Cheshire. Funny thing this, I saw a cool looking beige Cavalier on Retro-Rides website wearing a set of Porsche 928 alloys...it looked amazing and it got me thinking about Cavaliers. I used to have a Nova GTE and an Opel Monza GSE but never a Cavalier ( my mate had a silver SRI hatchback ) Anyway, I was thinking that id look for an SRI or something for that retro flavour but upto now apart from expensive cabs I drew a blank.....anyway, I was pulling out of a carpark today and going past on the back of a flatbed was a Beige SRI.......that cemented the fact that I NEED a Cav in my life! Im gonna get some cash together and see what I can find! Anyway, ill stop waffling and say Hi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.