Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Biz

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Biz

  1. I think you can only park in main show ground with a retro car, so no Saab for you Jonny
  2. The wheels look like TSW Omega
  3. Nice looking car I like the period wheels and rear spolier
  4. Biz replied to jan the man's topic in NEW USERS
    I am amazed that they recon my car is worth £650 Best get it listed on ebay as barnfind.......or more accuratly scrapyard find
  5. Enjoyed the show on the Saturday and apologies for 2nd year in row not bring a cav. After a trip in Jonnys V6 I am wondering if a V6 would fit in LX
  6. If self-employed I would look at leasing as Richie said it can be deductable. I've worked for a lot of transport companies and rule of thumb I have used is Merc for courier work (rust out ofter 6-7 years) and Transit if a tradesman. VW transporters are good for trade but expensive and can be heavy on fuel.
  7. Looked really good in the mag and super clean
  8. Biz replied to opelpower89's topic in NEW USERS
    Really nice car always like the 2 door and the wheels suit it. Fair play too for using it as your daily.
  9. Is there service history or mots to back up the mileage?
  10. Brand new shell, it could be the first mk2 cav to be rust free Sounds a good project good luck with it
  11. Looks really good on those wheels, nice stance too
  12. Biz replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    That is a nice ascona, can't beat the 2-door
  13. Biz replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    looks a nice clean car
  14. It was a good day and cheers to Steff for sorting it out, will even try to bring a cav next time
  15. Biz replied to Neil2door's topic in NEW USERS
    Really nice. where did you get the rear window louvre?
  16. Biz replied to opelremco's topic in NEW USERS
    I like the first wheels, what are they?
  17. this is a great show, and watching retro cars going up the hill climb is ace with a beer sitting in the sunshine!!
  18. Stick some Bentley rims on it
  19. ex police volvo T5, 300bhp and 4wd plus cheap as chips......but it is a volvo I've always fancied a passat highline estate tdi on merc wheels.
  20. like the mirrors would look good on a uk car
  21. you're meant to be on holiday! Will see you at retro as already planning on going

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.