Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lefty

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lefty

  1. Lefty replied to w0z26's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome back 👋 Long time no see. Same, back under a different guise
  2. Lefty replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I rang them a few days ago, it’s no camping on site at all now, and the little glamping pods I stayed in the last two years in a row, £100 for 3 nights, are now gone, replaced with bigger, luxury ones at a cost of £500 - £700. Probably won’t have a Vaux anyway, the Opel’s being broken and my Carlton’s up for sale soon 🙄
  3. I’m going in my Carlton, showing with 80’s / 90’s vaux
  4. Lefty replied to Dingle's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi 👋 I’m in street, don’t have a MK2 anymore, regretfully sold her 10 years ago next month 😢 She’s still in the club though and being lovingly cared for 👍 Currently have an Opel Vectra A, LHD 2.0L CDi German import.
  5. I was the last one on stand in my Saab lol Hopefully Lefty will be here next year if you’re still allowing MK3’s on 🤞 Current state in last pics, always a work in progress lol
  6. Despite the shitty weather, good turnout 👍 Nice to see you all again 🤗 Here are some MK2 pics ( not all from your stand )
  7. I stayed in that area two years ago, didn’t have any earwig issues 👍 Hopefully this year that corner public camping next to your stand area won’t get changed last minute ( after I’d pitched my tent 😡 ) and given to some chavvy club, as it did then and was given to Vauxweb, they were really nice them lot 🙄
  8. I’ll pop in and say Hi, I have Saturday/Sunday day tickets 😎

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.