Everything posted by Lefty
-
Hello everyone
Welcome back 👋 Long time no see. Same, back under a different guise
-
End of an era
I rang them a few days ago, it’s no camping on site at all now, and the little glamping pods I stayed in the last two years in a row, £100 for 3 nights, are now gone, replaced with bigger, luxury ones at a cost of £500 - £700. Probably won’t have a Vaux anyway, the Opel’s being broken and my Carlton’s up for sale soon 🙄
-
Vaux All Gaydon
I’m going in my Carlton, showing with 80’s / 90’s vaux
-
New (ish) member
Hi 👋 I’m in street, don’t have a MK2 anymore, regretfully sold her 10 years ago next month 😢 She’s still in the club though and being lovingly cared for 👍 Currently have an Opel Vectra A, LHD 2.0L CDi German import.
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I was the last one on stand in my Saab lol Hopefully Lefty will be here next year if you’re still allowing MK3’s on 🤞 Current state in last pics, always a work in progress lol
-
VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
Despite the shitty weather, good turnout 👍 Nice to see you all again 🤗 Here are some MK2 pics ( not all from your stand )- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I stayed in that area two years ago, didn’t have any earwig issues 👍 Hopefully this year that corner public camping next to your stand area won’t get changed last minute ( after I’d pitched my tent 😡 ) and given to some chavvy club, as it did then and was given to Vauxweb, they were really nice them lot 🙄- VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread
I’ll pop in and say Hi, I have Saturday/Sunday day tickets 😎 - VBOA Show Sywell 2023 21 to 23 July Chat thread