Everything posted by McFall1984
-
New mk2 owner
Sorry meant 1.6 I’ve tried starting a post but I think you need to be a paid member I’m going to fit the 2.5v6 waiting in an engine mount then she’s going in
-
New mk2 owner
Hey folks bought my mk2 saloon a few years back have a few mk3 cavaliers in my shed also but bought this 1 blind from a guy in Birmingham, I’m from Northern Ireland, but it’s a 1.8 carb model. My intentions was 2ltr 8v or v6 both of which I had sitting, still do 😂 but the project took a back seat as I was fixing an building other cars but now I want to get back into the mk2 project an get it out for summer
-
Fresh meat
Never short of stuff to do but getting time to do it is the thing, just not enough hours in the day an little holidays also
-
Fresh meat
I’ll try get some pictures of each when I quit work for Xmas........ on Xmas eve 😫
-
Fresh meat
Enthusiast? Not sure about that gluten for punishment yea that’s me currently have 1986 mk2 cavalier gl 1.6 1993 mk3 cavalier 1.7td gsi rep 1994 mk3 cavalier 2.5v6 btcc project 1997 mk3 astra phase 2 gsi ( b204 project ) 1989 mk1 nova ( 2ltr 16v project ) 1997 corsa b ( bought for engine for the nova ) Then other non Vauxhall’s
-
Fresh meat
Hey all new guy from n.ireland recently bought a 1600 gl mk2 saloon working on fitting a calibre kit, momo arrows and a v6 engine hoping to get to billing when it's next on along with my mk3 gsi astra project, btcc cavaliers project and my Nova project