Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New mk2 owner

Featured Replies

Hey folks

 

bought my mk2 saloon a few years back

have a few mk3 cavaliers in my shed also

 

but bought this 1 blind from a

guy in Birmingham, I’m from Northern Ireland, but it’s a 1.8 carb model. My intentions was 2ltr 8v or v6 both of which I had sitting, still do 😂

 

but the project took a back seat as I was fixing an building other cars but now I want to get back into the mk2 project an get it out for summer

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
1 hour ago, GreyDJ2 said:

Welcome to the site. I would have thought that if its a 1.8 then its got injection otherwise it's a 1.6.

Sorry meant 1.6 

 

I’ve tried starting a post but I think you need to be a paid member

 

I’m going to fit the 2.5v6

waiting in an engine mount then she’s going in

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.