Everything posted by Kaspadakis
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
Officially my Ascona not gonna make it 😭 I hope to pop up and see you cars, there will some visitors parking?
-
Welcome with my Opel Ascona C
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
I'm still waiting for V5 🤦🏻♂️ Hopefully will be soon 😎
-
VBOA 2021 Sywell CHAT Thttps://www.mk2cav.com/topic/23182-vboa-2021-sywell-chat-thread-2nd3rd4th-july/HREAD 2nd/3rd/4th July
I'm happy to show my Ascona just waiting for DVLA, when is last day to buy Tickets, or I can take on Lorry but how then I can buy tickets? Sorry for this question if they stupid but this will be my first VBOA meeting.
-
Welcome with my Opel Ascona C
-
Welcome with my Opel Ascona C
Hi all My Ascona just arrived to UK. It's not running yet, needs lots of love. Hopefully will soon back on road. Sorry for bad pictures but was done at 2am.