Everything posted by Rusty
- New guy
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Really good work
- Newbie
- Hello
- Hello
- Hello
- Hello
- Hello
-
Hello
- Hello
- Hello
Nice one do u have pics of your one , be interested as well in photo of the engine layout mine has a presumably non standard coolant pipe set up , one return pipe has a t piece in it that joins up 2 others , and one connection on expansion tank is blanked off ,no idea why . I will get a couple pics later- Hello
- Hello
Hi , greetings all . I joined recently as I bought a project 1982 opel ascona 1.6d saloon and have found the site good and helpful and have even bought a good bonnet from a member here . My car has no history ,about 5 owners on the book , mileage that could ve gone round the clock more than once , rust holes all over it , and sounds like a massey ferguson but I love it . I had a '89 astra bought but when this came up for sale I jumped at it . I will put up pics soon - Hello