Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

retrotony87

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by retrotony87

  1. China blue scabby Cav. Check Nice mate.
  2. retrotony87 replied to newbody's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Cav bar sounds good. A center hub on the stand A good selection of Cavs
  3. Need to see if I am working. If not. I am game
  4. Was really good. Shame you could not make it. But think we should have more get togethers
  5. For folks going up on the Friday... What time are they planning on getting there. ??
  6. Anyone else having issues booking. My card keeps being declined. But my bank has no issue. And say it's the site. I have contacted but no reply
  7. Ah... The SR that's not an SR.... Very tidy car mind.
  8. retrotony87 replied to Greg's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    As Andy said, Definitely 100% up for it..... Just need a little notice. 😁
  9. retrotony87 replied to Greg's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    This sounds good. Would need to know dates for work. But I am down. Especially if it's Bath
  10. Hi guys. I want to attend this year, but unfortunately not in the Cav.... So what's the best day to go on?
  11. hello mate. nice to see that you have joined. you will need to be a paid member to access all the site. but in members projects is where mine is. TMK 106Y.
  12. Keir, meet up. Yeah. I shall make a point where and when mate.
  13. Tony tmk106y
  14. Would love to convoy, but going up Saturday
  15. Going Saturday, can't wait. Convoy???
  16. looking good victor!!!! Can't help but like the irmscher kitted Cavalier/Ascona. Big love..
  17. good lookin' hack machine!!!
  18. fantastic work mate, big love for the 130's.?
  19. great looking collection of Ascona c's? good luck with the kombi!!
  20. retrotony87 replied to Kelvin berry's topic in NEW USERS
    welcome. What's your poison?
  21. really nice to see a mk2 cav getting some race/rally 'heritage' good looking toy mate.
  22. it comes with great regret that I have to cancel the hotel etc.. Due to me being needed to work? that's what happens when you work for the NHS!!!! Sorry folks.
  23. room booked!! So 100% there. Also I think my missis is coming too.? I plan to make these meets on a regular basis as I haven't done anything like this for a few years know!
  24. just to confirm, witch ibis is it? What's the address. As is a trek I just want to be 100% sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.