Everything posted by andyf
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Well left this morning around 7.30 still several hundred miles to go. Hope to be there by late afternoon. Looking forward to a great weekend. Andyf
-
88 White CDI genuine 17k
Sold the sports hatch last year but have two manta's. And others.
-
88 White CDI genuine 17k
Hi gonch I have a few Your white sri, the green sr, late spec cdi and early cdi My cdi is in bits I know I'm mad but I love my cdi just wish it was finished.by this time next year I will have finished the sr and gave up my unit and down sized.
-
88 White CDI genuine 17k
You have pm
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Hi looking forward to my first time at billing. Some 8 hour drive for me with no cavs ready,so taking the fiesta. What's the set up with beer and food, do you guys bring your own or do you all chip in.because I booked late will be staying a few miles from billing so will have to taxi back and forth.if I take my car and leave it there all weekend can I park it near the cavs or is there additional car parks. Thanks andy
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Chris the nv200 is a good all rounder two of my mates have them,good on fuel, cheap to buy, go for the 110bhp model.I almost bought one but ended up leasing a transit custom which im very happy with.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I had my nissan primastar from new sold it last year as it cost me thousands each year to fix.. Now I lease a transit custom . Road tax. , tyres and servicing paid for . All for £283 a month inc vat.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I had one of those, buy a transit.
-
cavalier
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-L-BLUE-/201111620779?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276#viTabs_0
-
New Member
Welcome mate look forward to some pics.
-
new member
I know just checking if anyone would pickup on it.
- cav in scrappy
-
cav in scrappy
If I mind right thinks its a c plate so mid. What's the difference between early to mid..
-
got a mk2 sri need lodes of spares
Was it the red one sold on eBay.
- Spare parts
-
Spare parts
Hi dave no wiper arms on this one , got retro cavs bracket.
-
cav in scrappy
I opened the boot and that was the first thing I checked.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Hope you all enjoy yourselfs have a nice day.(will) make it next year.
-
Hi New Member cavyqueen2013
Welcome vicky look forward to some pics.
-
white sri 130 saloon
He has now put it up to £3.8k
-
white sri 130 saloon
Jonny's old sir 130 up for sale in car&classic's
-
NEW MEMBER
Welcome and enjoy This is probably what you want or in black. ( not for sale sorry) ;D [img width=768 height=1024]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd419/andrewf21/photo1133_zpsb7393bc4.jpg
- New Boy
-
Ascona SRe from Holland
Welcome to the site.
-
newbie owner of Zoom cavalier and GLS photos for u
Will be attending billing for the first time this year,cant wait to see all the mark 2's inc your one.I Can understand about the owners wife wishing she never sold it.I had one just like it on a y plate great cars and your model/colour is best in my eye's.Leave the zoom sticker off.