Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

andyf

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andyf

  1. You have a good car there,seen this on pistonheads but was too slow you just bought it.What was it needing, its away getting fixed?I would have payed twice as much for it.Sounds like it's found a good owner.
  2. Looks sound have you been looking long for one? I also had a white saloon like yours back in 87(asa396y) it was mint and still mint when I sold it in 89,did what you did and bought a white mk 2 astra gte as all my mates had them, it was the worst thing I ever did.Sadly a friend told me some years later it was in car park in the sky. I have been looking for one for months and willing to pay over the odds but still cant find one.Good luck hope you have years of fun with her, still looking. Andyf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.