Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

andyf

CLUB MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andyf

  1. Well left this morning around 7.30 still several hundred miles to go. Hope to be there by late afternoon. Looking forward to a great weekend. Andyf
  2. Sold the sports hatch last year but have two manta's. And others.
  3. Hi gonch I have a few Your white sri, the green sr, late spec cdi and early cdi My cdi is in bits I know I'm mad but I love my cdi just wish it was finished.by this time next year I will have finished the sr and gave up my unit and down sized.
  4. Hi looking forward to my first time at billing. Some 8 hour drive for me with no cavs ready,so taking the fiesta. What's the set up with beer and food, do you guys bring your own or do you all chip in.because I booked late will be staying a few miles from billing so will have to taxi back and forth.if I take my car and leave it there all weekend can I park it near the cavs or is there additional car parks. Thanks andy
  5. Chris the nv200 is a good all rounder two of my mates have them,good on fuel, cheap to buy, go for the 110bhp model.I almost bought one but ended up leasing a transit custom which im very happy with.
  6. I had my nissan primastar from new sold it last year as it cost me thousands each year to fix.. Now I lease a transit custom . Road tax. , tyres and servicing paid for . All for £283 a month inc vat.
  7. I had one of those, buy a transit.
  8. andyf posted a topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-L-BLUE-/201111620779?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276#viTabs_0
  9. andyf replied to budgie968's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome mate look forward to some pics.
  10. andyf replied to gav.'s topic in NEW USERS
    I know just checking if anyone would pickup on it.
  11. Thanks Matt .
  12. If I mind right thinks its a c plate so mid. What's the difference between early to mid..
  13. Was it the red one sold on eBay.
  14. andyf replied to andyf21's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Lion_yo You have pm
  15. andyf replied to andyf21's topic in FOR SALE & WANTED
    Hi dave no wiper arms on this one , got retro cavs bracket.
  16. I opened the boot and that was the first thing I checked.
  17. Hope you all enjoy yourselfs have a nice day.(will) make it next year.
  18. Welcome vicky look forward to some pics.
  19. He has now put it up to £3.8k
  20. Jonny's old sir 130 up for sale in car&classic's
  21. andyf replied to kieranr's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome and enjoy This is probably what you want or in black. ( not for sale sorry) ;D [img width=768 height=1024]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd419/andrewf21/photo1133_zpsb7393bc4.jpg
  22. andyf replied to barbaraville's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi welcome and enjoy ;D
  23. andyf replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site.
  24. Will be attending billing for the first time this year,cant wait to see all the mark 2's inc your one.I Can understand about the owners wife wishing she never sold it.I had one just like it on a y plate great cars and your model/colour is best in my eye's.Leave the zoom sticker off.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.