Everything posted by OOG
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Great weekend once again. Good to see the peeps I saw and apologies to those I missed. My highlights include; Old Rosie being on draft at the pub, The band on the Saturday night (So hot and they could play! lol), the convertible getting plenty of love and the normal banter and japes. However the best moment was the yearly cruise around Billing in the back of the convertible which resulted in both Brett and Munt desiring a convertible. Here are some of my pics; Saturday; [img width=800 height=600]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5528/14473381008_99030d36c0_c.jpg10499598_10152245473247773_730787408401260574_o by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=800 height=600]https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2908/14473321590_b909b14f86_c.jpg10298235_10152245474612773_6379063740181819911_o by SiOOG, on Flickr Sunday [img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3893/14657750544_1d4d81fcd6_c.jpg10380138_10152245483782773_8139810040822131379_o by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3866/14473382768_f49ef582d2_c.jpg10397086_10152245484617773_6399757652736124016_o by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=800 height=600]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3854/14656781981_6b8acffc71_c.jpg1537874_10152245486027773_259547533380030780_o by SiOOG, on Flickr
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I was just about to post a positive comment but I don't think I should tempt fate!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I'm leaving from Weston on Friday about lunch time. Text me and let me know your plans as we may be travelling at a similar time.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Oi! I have a clock..... although I think it's broken as after 12:59 is turns to 13:00. I've no idea what this 13 O'clock is.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Staying over in Weston on Thursday night, so will leave there Friday lunchtime and take the M5 - M4 - A34 route.
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Will be bringing the sun with the convertible this year!
-
Practical Classics Restoration Show @ the NEC in Brum
Nope, I will be standing in the engine bay looking at wires and getting confused.
-
Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum
I used to go to the Simply Ford meets before getting the Cav and they were always very good. I'm defo up for this.
- New Member
-
new member/serious enthusiast!
Welcome to the site!
-
Hello there everyone :-)
Hello and welcome, I hope you find a good Mk2 soon. Keep an eye on the classifieds as members often hear of cars coming up for sale.
-
updated info retro rides 2013
I will get some pics up soon...... ish. Talking of pics, I've been looking round on the net and the Migweb piss take stand pics are awesome.
-
updated info retro rides 2013
I'll be up nice and early as well, I want to bring some top down class to the hill! (I'm sure I can muster enough power to pull the ol girl up there) I'm also up for Shelsey Walsh, last year was excellent.
-
My New Cabby
Looked like a nice one from the pics, look forward to seeing another Cabby owner at the shows.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Great vids! very amusing. Oh and Steffi, silver linings and all that!
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Going to stay with you guys. Twas nice camping at the venue (the food and beer in the club house was very good!) but it was a nightmare cleaning the car.
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
[img width=500 height=375]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2878/9031441157_f4e94e10db.jpg rr2.1 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7299/9033669542_d93483bcf9.jpg rr2 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5538/9031440707_2142946098.jpg rr3 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2839/9031440125_8f07536fb1.jpg rr4 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7393/9031439689_530baa99cf.jpg rr5 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2893/9031439299_cb9c2b878b.jpg rr6 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7308/9031438927_6f80ed59d3.jpg rr7 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7353/9031438549_1afca63ff6.jpg rr8 by SiOOG, on Flickr
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
[img width=500 height=375]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7386/9033665584_e23ec6d981.jpg rr1 by SiOOG, on Flickr [img width=500 height=375]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2886/9031442175_cdf5d11873.jpg rr9 by SiOOG, on Flickr
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
A few of my pics;
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Pop me down, staying over night of course!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Pinched! Thanks for the pic lol
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Cracking if rather long day! Really enjoyed catching up with peeps and seeing the cars put through their paces. A little/alot annoyed that the cabrio put such a shonky power figure down but it covered over 600 miles this weekend without skipping a beat, so well chuffed! Roll on Billing!
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Ok so what time at ibis?
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
What time are peeps aiming to be at Rgs?
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
I'm not staying over and will be driving back on Saturday night.