Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chris m

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chris m

  1. Mine are half gone but was dreading patching them, especially the jacking point area, might copy your idea, looks very good and probably easier too.
  2. Those inner sills look good, are they full length home made?
  3. Welcome to the club, that's a lovely car you have there.
  4. It could well be 5 John, its a while since I looked at them.
  5. It could well be 5 John, its a while since I looked at them.
  6. Its in storage, but i can get some tomorrow for you.
  7. I have a brand new one here for injection car. Might need a return line fitting as the blank cover is welded up. This was for a side sender with six holes. Yours for 70quid.
  8. chris m replied to swirl's topic in NEW USERS
    Wow, swirl, welcome back fella, how the hell are you?
  9. Thats a very substantial bonnet support.
  10. Happy to sell you a project if you want to test the theory.
  11. Me too. Having left the factory in December and the upwards of 90hr weeks, I have much less money, but I’m also starting to appreciate family time and a life outside of work. I certainly don’t miss 12hr night shifts or the 2hr a day commute, so it’s back to the balancing act of less money for the car, but more time to do it. I really hope to get it back mot able and then I can enjoy some of the trappings of no weekend shift working.
  12. Another diesel owner!
  13. I bought a brand new welder a week before lockdown, then couldn't get gas, everywhere being shut, then got busy so still not been used, i hope it works.
  14. Yay, need to get my arse in gear then and get a car on the road, cant turn up in a French car again.
  15. Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry for your loss, it must be hard for you. I think your car is great, we dont see many 2 doors over here so its nice to see another one out there. You are in the right place for advice although the site is quiet as many use Facebook now. A few members still prefer here though. Good luck and post some more pictures.
  16. chris m replied to slscabby's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice motor, welcome to the forum. What's your plans going forward?
  17. I think we have slept as a country during 2020 with lockdown and the like. I think we need to take a positive view that things will be better by the summer.
  18. Ohh you lucky chap, would love a calibre, rust free or otherwise
  19. Just check everywhere for rot, but if its been over there a long while, you may be lucky. Worst things are rear chassis legs, followed by inner and outer sills, boot floor, lower rear quarters, and front floor pans, where they are triple skinned. The rest is usually just bits n bobs.
  20. Welcome back! Sorry to hear you've been unwell, but good your on the mend. Things are much quieter on here these days since the rise of Facebook. Only the die hard oldies tend to frequent the forum, still its good to be here.
  21. chris m replied to Paulmk2's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks great fella, get out an enjoy it.
  22. I think its a type error and should say holes.
  23. Unlikely as i still wont have a running car, I'm still working as normal so could be a carrier, so im more likely a bigger risk to others than they are to me.
  24. chris m replied to Strider's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the club, put some pictures up of your car please.😊

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.