Everything posted by stuffs1409
-
Ascona C 1.8S
Welcome mate. Fab car you have got there. 8) 8)
-
New mk2 owner, maybe you recognise it?
ok mate . let me know before u stick it on ebay. where r u based mate?
-
New mk2 owner, maybe you recognise it?
how much u lookin for engine and box mate.
-
New mk2 owner, maybe you recognise it?
What u doin with old engine mate?
- Hello
-
hi there cav cab owner
Welcome fellow cabbie owner. ;D
-
Hi everyone.
;D ;D Dont worry , I will def be there next year.
-
Hi everyone.
Did anyone spot my cav at Billing then ? LOL
-
Hi everyone.
Thanks guys. i did get to billing in the end . i didnt get there till about 2.30 on sunday . some of u may of seen B5 DUF blue cabbie parked on the field late on sunday. I had a nitemare of a weekend but got there in the end. To all the guys i spoke to and said hi. Sorry i didnt get a chance to meet more of u. > Steve
-
Hi everyone.
trim on mouldings and bumpers are blue now. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v373/222/88/1556498502/n1556498502_30062553_6703.jpg
-
Hi everyone.
pic of my cav http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v373/222/88/1556498502/n1556498502_30062566_3828.jpg
-
Hi everyone.
thanks matt . will do steve
-
Hi everyone.
Am i bein thick. i cant seem to post pics :-[.
-
[EVENT] Billing 2010 details/signup
Hi all, I have just joined the site. Can i bring my mk 2 cav convertible and park on the mk2 stand? or do i have to join /pay membership. Wot do i need ? I was in the vccc club but it has ceased now. Thanks guys. Steve
-
Hi everyone.
Hi to u all. My name is Steve I have a mk 2 cav convertible reg B 5 DUF. Spent loads on it over the the years. Hope to see u all at billing . I will try and post some pics . cheers steve