Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sticky

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by sticky

  1. sticky replied to dillweed's topic in NEW USERS
    Is it that obvious :angel:
  2. sticky replied to dillweed's topic in NEW USERS
    Sure I can't twist your arm
  3. sticky replied to sticky's topic in NEW USERS
    No worries mate, glad you finally got it
  4. sticky replied to sticky's topic in NEW USERS
    To be honest really need one that wouldn't take much to get it through an mot. Thought I'd got myself a nice white 1.8 sri but some bugger beat me too it. Can't remember who now, think his name began with Beu something ;D. Look after it mate, I'll have it when you're done. Thanks Gary for the offer, I've got a feeling you might get fed up of hearing from me. Cheers for the welcome chaps. Lee
  5. sticky posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Thought I'd stop by and say hello. My names Lee and I'm addicted to Cavaliers lol. Live in Sheffield and currently own a mk3 sri thats in the garage waiting for me to get off my arse and get sorted. Got a Calibra v6 DTM that I use everyday. Like everybody else I'm now looking for a late mk2 sri or 130, missed out on 2 this week already, so the Calibra will be going on Ebay next week to create space for one. If anyone knows anybody selling point them over here. Owned a few cavs in my time, both mk2 and mk3. Had a 4x4 turbo until late last year, fantastic motor until the wife started bending my ear for a new kitchen lol. Anyway good to be here and hope to meet some of you at shows and things. Just a thought, don't know if there are any more from round Yorkshire etc on here but do you have area/local meets. Would be up for one if you do. Lee

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.