Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg

CLUB ADMIN
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greg

  1. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Glad you all had fun.....I'm back from my hols, still gutted the dates changed. For me, FB is a tool to just keep in touch. I do not use it, although I might if they actually put the dislike button in. To many people are obsessed with it unfortunately and its breeding a people who crave likes and must tell the world what they are doing every minute of the day.....look at me and my latest dump.......please. If used correctly is probably good to see what your old school mates are up to and rekindle old friendships (until the 1 up man ship starts), not for me (until my kids start I guess and need to try to police it a bit). Might be worth locking this thread soon mods ;¬)
  2. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Is face-bunch of arse soiling the good name of mk2 ownership?
  3. They are different, each to their own
  4. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Still gutted I am missing out *thumb in mouth, whilst holding ear* Enjoy people
  5. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Jonny will, he is our hero ;¬)
  6. Greg replied to GreyDJ2's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    If you are early enough the chat is fairly sensible.....the later it gets the worse it gets. When I say sensible its as sensible as it can be for strange folk for the love of the mk2 cav Still gutted I am not around this yr.......not sure I can make retro either.....rubbish.
  7. Greg replied to stevemc's topic in NEW USERS
    Steve, shame both the cabbys don't have the lids down.....nice piccie still though.
  8. Don't give up on it Pogo......
  9. Greg replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Believe!
  10. Greg replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice Sal, another old Vauxhall to an enthusiasts home is always good news.
  11. Greg replied to silvermanta's topic in NEW USERS
    Its like an LX heaven has opened up recently......pictures please, lots of LX pictures.....
  12. Greg replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice.....how is the fuel filler looking?
  13. Greg replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    You should have put some LX wheels on it (joke)
  14. Greg replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    I buy my vehicles for keeps. 3 LXs will probably become 2 when parts become scarce and the GLi was a bit of a one off but it was a good price and local so had to have it As you say, the market forces will decide in the end, and if someone wants a good one, they will have to pay to prise it away from an enthusiast.
  15. Greg replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    You say that but with the SRI130s getting £5 to 7k maybe the winds have changed
  16. Greg replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    No idea......I have never bought a new car.
  17. Greg replied to Stevesandersf1's topic in NEW USERS
    Not too bad a site, I don't post much on there though....too busy on here
  18. Greg replied to Steve 1002's topic in NEW USERS
    A "mint," L for £2.5k......maybe the prices are on the up. Looks nice, must be the LX wheels
  19. Greg replied to Stevesandersf1's topic in NEW USERS
    A std ro is not harendous cash anymore....its the running that is the one. Steve, not too far then. I have a mate near me who has a VXR8 and maloo in black.....v nice. He owes me a trip in the ute. Are you on hsv.org?
  20. Greg replied to Stevesandersf1's topic in NEW USERS
    Someone else who went for the proper runabout, nice. Welcome to the club. Where are you hiding in the UK then?
  21. Greg replied to Varty85's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard. As Paul said, piccies please.
  22. Welcome to the club, always good to see a cavalier mk2 (ascona C) get some love
  23. Greg replied to mock's topic in NEW USERS
    It looks the part. Engine mount = engine holder then
  24. Greg replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    I think I "encouraged," a cav mk 3 inner wing to fit
  25. Greg replied to adampestell's topic in NEW USERS
    Its got inner sills so its not too bad at least. Looks good, keep the updates coming.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.