Everything posted by Greg
- Kelvin
-
Cavalier road rally car
Love this Benn......cav looked great, fingers crossed you can get back to that
-
Cavalier road rally car
Utter class this......I went to the brands hatch rally day in January and saw a few sights. Not much GM goodness there but some were there for a laugh. Rover 25, micra, Talbot with plenty of escorts.
-
(Hopfully) Mk2 convertible owner shortly!
Hello Anth, sounds good. The convertibles are more common then many sellers think, so you should be able to find something. Happy hunting.
-
Who's still about then? :)
How many years.......errr....the white lx is still not complete Good to have you back, pictures of said cavalier please
-
Hi guys!
Must be nice to have it back. If it needs some serious work check out my White LX thread when it reappears for welding (Andy....)
-
Hi guys!
Nice Paul.....you could just use the ones you have instead of locking them away
-
20XE conversion and insurance
I tried with the white one....as it nearly happened when we moved 2 yrs ago (so tried to update that as well as the address), but I get a letter saying they need proof from a competent garage that its happened. That will be good when required. I guess I could take it somewhere to accredit/check the job whence complete (lol).
-
20XE conversion and insurance
You are telling me........... One day, maybe if Andy resurrected my thread I might be more inclined to get on with it
-
20XE conversion and insurance
I would love to be able to help, but my redtop is still not in the car after 8yr of being removed from its host
-
Bought another one...ooops!
Glad you are happy
-
Bought another one...ooops!
It does look good, get it polished and more pics please. How's the 1.3 on the motorway, sluggish?
-
Xmas Get-together.
What, for polishing the Saab or the truck?
-
VBOA meet 2017 not at Billing
Good idea then ring ring picks up *hello, this billing aquadrome camping, when would you like to book," Greg *ummm May bank holiday please Caller *ok, for how many Greg *48 people, 36 tents, with 36 cars, can we get a discount for a large booking please? Caller *let me discuss this with my manager..... lol To be honest, if we all booked separately into the largest field, what is stopping us camp together? Certainly would be under the radar. This could be hilarious.......be interesting to get Johns take.
-
Bought another one...ooops!
Another saved.....result....looks the part. I assume its a 1.6sh carb.......nice low miler.....
-
VBOA meet 2017 not at Billing
This pains me but I have to agree with the pooh brown mk2 owner, but I do. Maybe we should steal a bank holiday for mk2 ownership somewhere? We could actually all stay at billing.....now that would be funny.
-
VBOA meet 2017 not at Billing
Shame, but the gathering is more about the people and the cars than the place so it'll be alright where ever ;¬)
-
Estonian Ascona C Irmscher 88'
Yes.....always interested, keep us updated please
-
Xmas Get-together.
Was good to chat when I got a word in edge ways ;¬) Conclusion = 4 + something is fine
-
SRI 130 HATCH
As and when, you can't rush a mk2 resto *Adam, don't tell anyone but I am 8 yrs into mine*
-
VBOA Billing 2016
There are certainly some characters in the club
-
VBOA Billing 2016
Glad you enjoyed it. We are all a little odd for "liking," the mk2 cav so you could have just popped over for some like minded lunacy......next time....and maybe I'll be there as well.....John, when will we have "fixed," dates for next year
-
New member
Welcome on board.....car looks nice. Most of us are used to picking up cars for not a lot 15 odd yrs ago and stuck in that mindset. I think things have changed and the public are starting to recognise that a nice one is getting v rare and hence prices are heading up. Pics and write up once you have it please
-
VBOA Billing 2016
- Barn Find Brazilian Monza
Welcome and nice motor. Andy will be interested as he has one over here that needs work and they are rare....as in his is the only one. - Barn Find Brazilian Monza