Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20XE conversion and insurance

Featured Replies

Hi guys, I'm looking into a 20XE conversion and wanting to know what sort of a difference its made to the insurance premium for any of you that have already done it, I'm currently paying £192 fully comp and wondering what sort of effect it will have on that its a 1986 cabrio

  • CLUB MEMBER

I would love to be able to help, but my redtop is still not in the car after 8yr of being removed from its host :ph34r:

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author
2 hours ago, Greg said:

I would love to be able to help, but my redtop is still not in the car after 8yr of being removed from its host :ph34r:

That's a long project Greg

  • CLUB MEMBER

You are telling me...........

One day, maybe if Andy resurrected my thread I might be more inclined to get on with it ;)

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author

Has anybody done the conversion and declared it to DVLA and Insurance ?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

I tried with the white one....as it nearly happened when we moved 2 yrs ago (so tried to update that as well as the address), but I get a letter saying they need proof from a competent garage that its happened.  That will be good when required.  I guess I could take it somewhere to accredit/check the job whence complete (lol).

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.